4 - Oops

𝖡𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗓ø

"Arghhh.. My head hurts.."

I got up and did my regular things, That is until Millie walked into the office and screamed at me.

"What the hell, Woman?!" I whined, covering my ears.

"How are you-" She stumbled over her words.

"Oh my god will you shut your-- Who the hell are you?!" Looney came out of her room, Looking at me and jumping back.

"I barley have coffee in me can everyone calm down!" I yelled at the two.

"Everybody calm down from what?" Moxxie walked in.

He looked at me up and down before fainting.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, Millie grabbed Moxxie.

"How is a human in our office?!" Looney growled, looking at me in hatred.

"Human?" I asked, Looking at my skin. "What the fuc-"

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Blitzø had tan skin, light skin covered his eye, He had piercing red eyes. His body was slim, All the clothes he wore in his demon form were a bit more baggy, His hair was black, messy and had a white streak at the front.

"How did- This is that bird-brain's fault!" Blitzø growled.

"Answer me!" Loona growled, "How'd you get here?!"

"Prison and then somehow I got this office!" Blitzø made jazz hands, "Miracles."

"Blitzø?" Millie questioned, Blitzø was a bit taller in his human form.

Millie was normally slightly shorter then Blitzø, but now he was at least 5 inches taller then her.

"Yeah, Millie. It's me-- now let's find a way to get me out of this human body!" Blitzø snapped, Moxxie stood up straight, having heard most of the conversation.

"Okay- Jeez.. Let's uh.. Let's call the prince! He'll know what to do!" Millie offered.

"Nope. Let's do something else." Blitzø refused, he wouldn't tell Stolas he was playing with the book he was only supposed to use to get to the human realm and back.

"But, Sir-" Moxxie stuttered, Blitzø grabbed a knife from Loona's desk and threw it at Moxxie, to which he narrowly dodged.

"Not cool, Blitzø!" Millie grabbed the knife out of the Wall and pointed it at Blitzø.

"Whatever. Get me out of this disgusting human skin!" Blitzø whined, Millie sighed.

"We should just call Stolas. He'll know what to do." Millie smiled reassuringly.

"Millie, You do not understand. My d!ck is gooood. But not in human form, and not that good! I'm only supposed to use that stuck up, entitled Prince's book to get to this hell hole, and the other hell hole! I messed with the book of the Goetic family! I'm dead human meat!" Blitzø rambled.

"Hey, It's not as bad as when you lost Vee in the human realm." Loona shrugged, "But you're right. You're f*¢ked."

Blitzø banged his head on Loona's desk.

"We have to close down while I see that Prince.. Better then being in.. This. The death will be quick." Blitzø shrugged.

"Oh don't say that." Millie patted Blitzø's shoulder. "He'll understand."

"Understand my a$s. I'm so getting the book taken away.. He's not gonna f*¢k a human!" Blitzø face palmed, "Unless he's k!nky and has a thing for humans.."

"Please just go!" Moxxie told Blitzø, he was uncomfortable hearing about that sort of thing.

"Grow up. Least I don't get p3gged by my wife." Blitzø spat, "Later!"

Blitzø walked outside of the building.

"Yeah I ain't going."