8 - ᥆ᥕ.

Stolas

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I cheered, after a few hours of searching for a cure, I finally found one, "Blitzy! Come in here please!" I called, He came in.

"Yea, Stolas?"

"I have found a sort of potion that may help you turn back into a demon, But it requires some.. Drastic measures." I sigh, Blitzø yawns.

"Right, What, Do we have to sacrifice piece of my body?" Blitzø puts a finger to his chin, "Well, I could just get a robotic arm like fizz-"

"No, Blitzø please listen. We need to.. To get another demon's blood." I hesitated.

"Okay? I'll go fuck up some guy's face and use that."

"No- They must be-"

"Spit it out, Bird brain!"

"The demon must be related to you!" I yelled.

It goes quiet as he nods.

"Anything else?" Blitzø asked quietly.

"Well, We will need blue blood, but I'll get that easily from myself." I nod, Blitzø sighs.

"You don't have to do that, I'm fine like this."

"You don't understand Blitzø, Living as a human means you can pass. So can imps such as yourself quite easily, but not as easily. One touch of hell's fire and you're gone!" I explained, fear rising as it seemed to be no where to be found in Blitzø.

"Chill, Stolas, I'm good. Plus I get to hang out at this smartass palace just like-"

He freezes.

"We need to get me out of this body."

I nod.

"Agreed. I'll start working on it soon. Do you have any contact with your family?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"No. I don't. I'll get Millie and her gay ass husband on it." Blitzø pulls out his phone.

"You mean that little imp.. Moxxo?" I guessed, "No, Moxxie."

"Uh- Yeah, Moxxie." Blitzø shrugged, texting, "The fuck do you spell 'possible'?"

"Oh, It's p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e." I spelled out.

"Right.. How do I get auto correct on this shit.." Blitzø mumbles.

I put out my hand.

"May I?" I asked, gesturing to his phone.

He seemed a bit suspicious.

"The fuck you want it for?" Blitzø narrowed his eyes.

"To- Do the auto- Nevermind. May I have a moment?"

Blitzø nodded, walking out of the room still mumbling under his breath.

Oh heavens above, What have I gotten myself into?

Blitzø

Ugh, I gotta get this human skin sack fixed before I turn into that blue fuzz ball.

Why are we so alike?

I needa get my life in check..