016

evie walked in the party with her hands on boths sides of her, pulling her dress down as it went up each time she'd take a step

like always, her first stop was the kitchen. she rolled her eyes as she saw troy and his group of friends, including seth, all standing around.

she ignored them all, pouring herself a drink. she heard loud cheering from in front of her, looking up as she heard her name being screamed.

she gave them a simple smile, before quickly dropping it as she took a drink out of her red solo cup.

she felt someone get close to her, before standing in front of her. she glanced, seeing it was seth.

she instantly felt annoyed, knowing he was gonna say something cocky.

"hey, evie." he smiled, leaning against the counter.

she let out a sigh, "seth."

he laughed, his breath that smelt like straight alcohol hitting her face. "why do you always seem so annoyed when i come around?"

"why do you keep coming around if you know i get annoyed?" evie reversed the question.

he shook his head, his smile never leaving his face. "i like to be around you, i guess."

evie scoffed out a chuckle, shaking her head before taking another drink.

"so, you and that drug dealer kid, huh?" he asked, glancing outside to where ashtray was sitting.

evie followed his eyes, before looking back at him. "yeah."

she gave him a small nod, before walking away with a groan. she held her hand up as she walked through the crowd of people, careful not to spill her drink.

"evie! have you seen cassie?" lexi stopped the girl, making evie furrow her eyebrows. "no?"

"okay well, will you let me know if you do?" lexi asked.

evie nodded, before the two spilt. evie saw maddy ahead of her, making her smile before she quickly walked over.

maddy smiled as the girl reached her, immediately bringing her into a hug. "you look so good, bitch!"

evie had always looked at maddy as an older sister, or just someone she felt comfort in.

maddy had always been there for evie. the two had two different issues at home, but both had issues at home. in a way, the two bonded with that. they felt comfortable talking out it with each other, as they knew the other would understand.

maddy wasn't the best role model always, but she showed evie certain things that evie felt she needed to remember, and take mental notes on.

evie chuckled, complimenting maddy back. the two talked for a few seconds, before they also split.