025

Fezco listened to Ashtray rant about a guy that had came in the store a few days ago

Fezco listened to Ashtray rant about a guy that had came in the store a few days ago. Fez hadn't been listening much, so he had missed what it was the guy had did to make Ashtray made, but it was obvious he did something.

he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, listening to the songs that played lowly on the radio, occasionally saying things back to what Ashtray was telling him.

the song on the radio changed, and Fezco listened for a few seconds before a chuckle left his mouth and he looked back at Evie who sat in the back seat, through the mirror.

Evie had her head laid against the window, glancing at everything they passed on their way to Fezco and Ashtrays home. her head slightly lifted as she heard the song, a quiet, dramatic gasp leaving her mouth.

Ashtray cut himself off, glancing back at Evie who began to clear her throat. he looked back at Fezco with an annoyed look, who laughed while shrugging.

"i heard you good with them soft lips!" Evie rapped, holding her phone up as a microphone.

"yeah you know word of mouth!"

"the square root of sixty nine is eight somethin right cause' i been trynna work it out, oh!"

Evie slapped Fezcos seat, singing loudly along to the lyrics as Ashtray laid his head back on the headrest of his seat, his eyes shut as his lips folding into a line. Fezco listened with a smile, a chuckle leaving his mouth every once and while.

"good weed, white wine!"

"i come alive in the night time!"

Evie swayed back and forth, before gently hitting Fezcos shoulder. "sing it, Fez!"

Ashtray glanced at Fezco, his eyes squinting as he was waiting to see if Fezco would actually join her or not. Fezco quietly laughed, shaking his head. "all you, kid."

"you just waitin on a traffic jam to finish, girl. the things that we could do in twenty minutes, girl!" Evie continued, shrugging Fezco off.

"it's gettin hot crack a window, air it out. i can get you through a mighty long day, soon as you leave the text that i write is gon say,"

Evie paused, catching her breathe but still continuing to sway to the lyrics. her head quickly turned in Fezcos direction as Rihanna's part came on and she heart quietly mumbling.

Ashtrays eyebrows were furrowed, turning to see Evie with a huge smile on her face.

"oh, na na," she started, pointing to Fez who let out a laugh before finishing, "whats my name?"