035

Evie pulled at her face, brushing up her eyebrows with her fingers and glancing at her eyelashes that had fell due to having mascara on them all day

Evie pulled at her face, brushing up her eyebrows with her fingers and glancing at her eyelashes that had fell due to having mascara on them all day. she ran her fingers through her curled hair, letting out a sigh as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Maddy had told her that she was moving soon, and as much as Evie knew it was best, it obviously upset her.

Maddy and Evie had been close for years, Evie felt like her little sister. but like most little sisters, you had to deal with your sister moving away and starting her life as an adult.

she was happy Maddy was getting away from this negative town, nonetheless. she just hoped Maddy would keep in contact and visit occasionally.

Evie picked up her phone that laid on her desk in front of her, seeing she had missed a call from Ashtray hours ago, when she had been with Maddy.

she quickly called him back, but her phone only rung, there was no answer.

she left him a message, letting him know why she had missed his call and telling him to call her back whenever he got the chance.

she set her phone back on the desk, patiently waiting for a text back.

Ashtray never took long to answer her. in fact, if she took long to answer, her phone would be blown up with many texts and even calls.

Ashtray worried about her a lot, and didn't like when he didn't hear from her.

that's why Evie was a little confused that he hadn't this time. and how minutes were passing, yet he still hadn't replied.

she didn't like to worry. she thought about all the other possibilities.

he could be sleeping.

he could be busy.

watching a movie with Fezco and Faye?

Although, whenever she had moved to her bed, turned on a show and had almost finished an episode without getting an answer back, and a weird feeling settling in her stomach, she began to worry.

she let out a huff, pressing on Fezcos contact and listening to her phone ring as she put it on speaker and set it beside her.

"Yo." she heard Fezs voice, along with background noise that she guessed was the living room Tv.

"hey, is Ashtray asleep or something?" she spoke, folding her lips into a line.

There was a brief pause, and she heard shuffling. "he's not with you?"

Evie furrowed her eyebrows, "what?"

"Told me he was going to your house." Fezco spoke, making Evies face scrunch as she mind immediately filled with many things.

that was one thing that annoyed Evie about herself. her mind also thought of the worse, and she was a bad over-thinker.

"i'm coming over." Evie spoke, before quickly hanging up the phone and rushing to put her shoes on.

As she walked out of her house and towards Fezcos, she shook her hand next to her. she hoped she was just worrying too much, and that he had just gotten busy with something.

but she couldn't help but wonder why she had a certain feeling in her stomach.

her mind traveled back to their date, and Lexi's play, and how his phone had been going off so much.

she remembered how he had told her on their date that it was Fezco blowing up his phone. although it might of been then it wasn't at Lexi's play.

Did he lie to her?

"was he supposed to go on like, a—" Evie moved her hands around, trying to say it without saying it.

Fezco furrowed his eyebrows, "what?"

"a drug deal, Fez." Evie titled her head, believing it was obvious to understand what she was trying to say.

Fezco shook his head, making her huff.

"does he have friends?" Evie spoke, making Fez let out a little chuckle. "only you, kid."

Evie was becoming frustrated. Ashtray hasn't been home for three hours, and wouldn't answer anyone's messages.

Evie had asked Fezco if he had been the one blowing up Ashtrays phone on the date, and he hadn't. which meant Ashtray had been lying to her, and now she was curious on why.

and who actually was blowing up his phone.

Evie didn't want to think that way, but she couldn't help it. she wondered if Ashtray was seeing somebody else.

And it was almost like Fezco could sense it, as he watched her bite onto the inside of her lip, fiddling with her fingers. "Evie, i don't think it's anything like that."

the girl threw her head back onto the couch, deciding she would wait it out.

she focused on the movie that was playing on the television in front of her, one of her hands resting on her lap as the other pulled on her bottom lip.

Around thirty minutes had passed, Evie had been glancing at her phone every couple minutes to see if Ashtray had answered, and would huff every time when she saw he didn't.

Fezcos head turned quickly towards to door when he heard it open, his red, low eyes squinting more as he waited to see the person who was coming in.

Evie rushed up from her spot of the couch when she saw Ashtrays face, "Ashtray, what the hell?"

Ashtray let out a small chuckle, "hi, ma." he reached out his hands to bring her into a hug like he always did, but Evie gave him a skeptical look.

"where were you?" she asked, slowly hugging him.

Ashtrays hands slid down her arms as they pulled away, making Evies face scrunch as his hands felt really cold.

she glanced down at her arms, and Ashtrays hands, seeing they were covered in a red liquid.

her eyes glanced back at his face, and down to his tight black shirt that looked wet in a certain spot. she touched it gently, hearing Ashtray wince, and glancing back at her hand to see it covered in even more, what she now knew, was blood.

"you're bleeding."

SLUMPEDDPokay guys this is really off topic but seriously how can i make my eyelashes stay up all day?? and if y'all have any eyelash serum recommendations pls tell me 🤞🤞

SLUMPEDDP
okay guys this is really off topic
but seriously
how can i make my eyelashes stay up all day?? and if y'all have any eyelash serum recommendations pls tell me 🤞🤞