1.| Is it even a Beginning ? |

HAPPY READING ☄️

Author's POV ::

" Mami , I don't want to get married !! Please . "

Tears rolling down her cheeks .... She is all red with swollen eyes .

But no one around her seem to care not even those makeup . Those also didn't bother to ruin inspite of her crying like a fool ....

" I don't want to get married , Mami . Please let me go - "

" I'm so sorry , My Bachha " her Mami replied .

" Ask Mama to solve all these , Please Mami .... You all love me na "

" Please , Bachha .... Do agree in this marriage ? " Her Mama entered the room .

" Please not you , Mama "

" Have I ever ask you for anything ? " Her Mama replied her .

" Is it my fault that Mami's niece fled away ? "

" I wouldn't have asked you if it isn't about the Dixit family ? " Her Mami replied calmly .

" Is Dixit family's reputation more valuable than my life ? "

" If you want your Mama and Mami to lose their respect and status in this society then you don't have to do this ? " Her Mama said .

" Mama please - " She pleaded .

" They are a good family Bachha ! "

" I didn't even finish my college what about that - "

" If you want to talk to them .... I'll make some arrangements but don't deny Bachha " Her Mami's eyes glistening with tears .

" I don't want to talk to anyone just ask them if they will let me finish my college atleast - "

Female Protagonist POV ::

And I , Chitra Bhattacharya got married just like that .... As an replacement .

All the makeup artist came and moulded me into the bride look .

I'm now entering into a suffocating relation that I didn't even want -

All of the dress , jewellery were so heavy and suffocating .... I just can feel the responsibility of being married within these dress -

 I just can feel the responsibility of being married within these dress -