6.| Reception ready ! |

HAPPY READING ☄️

Chitra's POV ::

" Do I have to sleep in this didi ? " Oh God it's so uncomfortable to sleep in this .

" See I was not even ready to get married and I didn't bring any cloths with me - " I was pacing back and forth the drawing room of the third floor in the evening .

" Chitra right now we have to go downstairs as all the relatives are here for your reception ! " Didi said to calm me down but the thought of wearing sharee is scaring me alot .

" Aren't you ready till now !? " He came to the drawing room and as soon as my eyes landed on him , my caged heart danced a bit !

He is wearing a dark blue shade of Suit matched with white shirt and a black tie .

His sharp eyes towards my direction making my plam sweat

His sharp eyes towards my direction making my plam sweat . But one thing that I noticed he doesn't make eye contact too easily with me . As if I will read all of his soul with my monster eyes .

Yeah , I think my eyes are monster . I have suffered alot for this eyes of mine . People used to isolate me in schools and when I grew up I used to hide it by lens .

This deviation from the population made me a people pleaser , and sometimes a very rude and arrogant girl quarreling with people . I don't even understand myself sometimes . Such a Bipolar Bastard I'm .

" Arre Bhaiya , you dressed up already ! " Sanvi didi squeaked .

" Arre Janeman , he is excited for their reception like us in the past !! " Jayanta dada is such a tease .

" Bhabi , you get ready too - " Darsh bhaiya exclaimed .

All these siblings stay close to each other all the time .... And I like it alot . Like they are too close to each other same goes with each of their partners . They are close too .

" Chitra , come on ! " Aditi didi continued , " Chalo , let's get ready and shut the boys up " and she twisted her lips .

" Drishti , come on girls . Let's make our husbands' eyes go squint . "

And all of us went to a large room to the other side of the floor . They are too comfortable with each other to change in the same room .

" Won't you get shy changing in the same room ? " I asked them .

" We know all of us since our college days .... " Divya didi started as if she is going to tell me the story .

While Aditi and Drishti didi started to arrange all the wardrobe we all are going to wear .

Sanvi didi said , " Come on Chitra get freshen up and apply some toner - "

" Will you not tell me the story didi ? " I asked Divya didi .