7.| Food Fight |

HAPPY READING ☄️

Author's POV ::

" Now we are asking our Beautiful , and Newly wedded Mr. and Mrs. Dixit to come to the centre " Jayanta announced .

" Jayanta I'm tired of you " He yelled .

" You can yell " She whispered .

" I can do many more things that you don't know !! " And she blushed with that .

He noticed , " Are you too fascinated about Dark Romance ? "

Her eyes widen and she whispered again , " You know about all these , being so old ! "

" Dude I'm not that old , I'm just 36 okay !! "

" Oh my God , 15 years older than me . That's so old ! "

There all of the relatives watched the couple to come down the stairs slowly whispering with each other again . And all of them already started to gossip with each other .

And only I can hear what they are saying -

" Look , how beautiful His Bride is ! "

" Huh ! Look at their age difference , atleast 10 years - "

" Oh how could they just do that ! "

" Oh Mrs. Gupta , Mrs. Agarwal a very warm welcome to you all " Said Esha Chachi , must say she is very clever .

" Yes Mrs. Dixit , you invited and we won't come that's not possible " and they started their chit chat .

" But Mrs. Dixit I want to say that isn't the bride is too much younger than Savyasachi ! " Said one of them .

" Oh that's nothing Mrs. Agarwal , they are so much compatible you know ! " Chachi savaged back .

" Just want some attention my dear guests " He is on mic .

" My wife and I am too glad to receive all of your blessings for our marriage , thank you for your precious participation . "

Chitra's POV ::

And he grabbed my waist while saying this . A spark of electric seemed to have its way down my spine with this .

And as soon as he removed the microphone , " Chode hume ! " I whispered .

" Sab log dekh rahe hain "

" Hume puche bagair apko chuna nahi chahiye hume "

" Pati ko puchna nahi parta "

And a gush of butterflies winged inside my stomach .

Savyasachi's POV ::

And she directed her eyes towards me and everytime she does that I fear that she will read all my past and all the sin I did with her . I shouldn't say that .... A Wife is not her husband's property and now I regret .

I told that girl about all of my past then , why can't I tell her about it ?
Why am I hiding it from her ?

" Did I forgot to wear my lens ? Oh God !! Arjun Babu what will I do ? " My name slipped so smoothly from her tongue .

[ A.N. : This Babu thing is a Bengali thing okay .... We Bengalis do this to address older men ]

Stop that , you bloody mind .