5.|Family Melodrama |

HAPPY READING ☄️

Author's POV ::

He held her hands as both of them climbed down the stairs .

" Why do you live occupying a whole floor !? " She asked softly .

" Cause I need space and I won't let them disturb me !! " He replied .

" Why not second floor then !? "

" That floor is planned for all the future babies we brothers and sisters will have !! " And she smiled heartily hearing this .

" Waise bhi , itni hasne wali baat thodi kahi humne !? "

" Kuch nahi !! "

And while the others waiting in the drawing room watched the couple to talk slowly with each other -

" They are looking good together !! " Arnav Chachu complimented .

" Arnav aap dekhe , a part of her left eye is dark blue in colour and the rest is hazel !! " Diya Chachi stated .

" Bari Maa , last night Bhabi told us that is called Sectoral Heterochromia . That's a genetic and very rare phenomenon . " Darsh repeated what she said to him .

" That's the symbol of Divinity !! " Dadu expressed .

" You still believe in this things dadu !! " Druv asked .

" Don't you ask your patient's family to pray to God when the surgery is critical , Druv ?? " Dadu replied .

" I do " he replied .

" Then !! " Dadu lifted his eyebrows .

By then the newly weds came down to the drawing room .

" Bahu , come and sit here ! " Esha chachi took her and made her sit .

And Aditi came and put on a beautiful red veil over her covering her face .

[ Credits to the owner A

A.N. : Just focus on the veil and she is wear that yellow sharee !! ]

" Bahu this is a Post Marriage Rituals , the family members will give you present and will see your face . " Diya Chachi informed her .

" Baba , you are the guardian of this family you should be the first one ! " Shaan said .

" No , this time it will be reversed ! Darsh will be the first and I'm the last ! " Dadu said .

" Arre Wah , Dadu aap toh progressive ban gaye ! " Jayanta joked .

" Zamana badal gaya , aadmi ko bhi badal na chahiye !? " Dadu teased .

Sanvi sat beside Chitra and opened the veil revealing her face .

Darsh went near her and touched her feet .