ONE

Wednesday - October 11th, 2023

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

🕰️7:00 am🕰️

"Mari.. Mari get up." My sisters voice called shaking me awake.

I popped up scared as hell like she was about to kill me.

"Damn girl! You a mom, that's why you waking up scared as hell." She teased, making me smile.

7 months ago, March 11th, 2023–I gave birth to a set of healthy twins. Remaree and Kamaree Hudson. Unfortunately, their father isn't in their life but I still gave them his last name. I was a fool to think that he'd take care of the kids when he barely took care of me when we were together but nonetheless, I'm happy that I got 2 little blessings out of it.

"Where are Pookie and Cookie?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. Those are the nicknames that my family gave the twins, why? No idea. They called Kemaree Pookie or Pooh for short and Remaree was Cookie.

"They're downstairs playing wit they uncles."

"How many times have I told you stop inviting them over without me knowing, Reneé?" I tilted my head.

"Calm down, they coo, Mari, you actin' like we ain't grow up together. As long as you ain't a opp or nun." She joked, and I laughed a little.

"Well get out so I can get dressed." I joked, rolling my eyes.

"Ion know why ya dirty ass sleep in only ya drawls anyway." She mugged.

"It's my house, I do what I want." I flicked her off and she did the same before leaving my room.

I just decided to put on a cute lounge set I got from Fashion Nova.