TWELVE

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇx ᴅᴀʏ

Wednesday - October 18th, 2023

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟎

🕰️1:30 pm🕰️

I shook my head looking at the pictures that Amari just put on her story of her and Von.

@amarimarie_

30 seconds ago

30 seconds ago

@amarimarie_

23 seconds ago

23 seconds ago

I can't understand why she's so in love with him but at the end of the day, that's my big sister and I am going to respect her and whatever she does, but one thing I will do is hold her and Von accountable. Being as an auntie, all I want is the best for my niece and nephew. I won't allow my own trauma to stop me from stopping possible trauma for them.

Speaking of the devil.. my phone started ringing.

𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲💗😍😍 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 | 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

"Wassup?" I answered, taking a hit of my blunt.

"Why you so angry, Reneé. Like what was all that, the stuff you were saying yesterday?"

"I said what the fuck I said and I meant it. You act like Von doesn't always disrespect you and it's absolutely insane. The dick can be good but not good enough to completely neglect your children." I straight-faced her.

"RENEÉ DONT FUCKING PLAY WIMME RIGHT NOW! I DO NOT NEGLECT MY KIDS! I DONT EVEN PLAY LIKE THAT!"

I rolled my eyes like the unbothered bitch I am, "Girl. You literally let this man take your kids from you whenever he feels and the only thing you do is yell at him. He's not a fucking kid, Amari. He's not going to just stop cause you say so. He's not gonna just stop whenever you yell at him for a little while and then fuck and forgive him. But, since you wanna be weird. Y'all be weird over there, I'm cool off you."

She opened her mouth to speak but I hung up in her face, blocking her and Vons number. I really am concerned for the twins, I was raped when I was younger.. even before and after those men in the alley raped me on my 13th birthday. I know better than anyone that anybody will take advantage of innocent children and if there isn't anyone around to stop them, it's going to keep happening.

People may know who Von is, what he's about, and they may fear him. But Von who drunk off his ass and high as hell, leaving "his" kids unattended, it doesn't matter who he is.

I'm not about to there and watch my niece and nephew be neglected, I would rather shut everything out than to sit there and watch them struggle knowing that no matter how much I tell their mom different, Von will always be put above their well-being.

-
-
-

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

"No bullshit, ya sister a hating ass bitch forreal, Mari." Von shook his head as I talked to him about the call with Nae Nae earlier.

"Von stop, that's still my sister." I chuckled, slapping his chest, "Even though she is acting like one." I shrugged.

"Right, like how the fuck you neglecting yo kids?" He sucked his teeth, scrolling through his phone.

"Then she keeps saying you don't respect me. She's being weird.." I huffed.

After a few moments of silence, I spoke, "Do you respect me, Dayvon?"

He stayed silent from a minute, "Yea I love you."

"I asked if you respect me not if you love me."

He grabbed my neck pulling me into a slow kiss, "I said I love you, Amari. Love come wit respect, what youn get? Now cmon, I'm tryna fuck." He smirked.

"Dayvonnn~ the kids just went to sleep, let's wait a lil bit." I giggled.

"Nah cmon, take allat shit off, I'm tryna be in you right now." He kissed me again.

"Raw?"

"As hell."

"Von-"

"Fuck whatchu talm bout right now, Mari." He let go of my neck, starting to kiss it, taking my pants off followed by my underwear.

"Shit Von.." I moaned, as he continued to take out one of my breasts, kissing and sucking on it.

🎥

How we feeling abt the characters?? I tried to make Reneé less bitchy but tbh, she like a reflection of me.. cause just like Drika on TikTok be saying.. imma say it cause y'all scary and I'm not scary cause I can't what..?

GET NO MF WHOOPING

So she a lil loose out the mouth but clearly she got the hands to back it up.

THATS MY TWINNNN👯‍♀️