FOURTEEN

ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Monday - October 29th, 2023

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟎

🕰️5:35 am🕰️

"Cookie! Stop that!" I yelled at my niece as she started to push her food onto the ground.

I was alternating between Kee and Ree feeding them their mushy baby foods but clearly Remaree is a little more impatient than Kemaree.

I put Kemaree's food down, going back over to his sister who was damn near done the food, I heard my phone ringing, I leaned over to grab it, not bothering to look at the Caller ID before answering.

"F-Fuck.. umm hey lil sis, could you bring the twins o-over?" She said, breathily.

"They haven't even finished eating yet, Amari." I huffed giving Cookie the last scoop of her food, putting her bottle in her hands, moving back to Pooh.

"AWNNN FUCK!!" She practically shouted in my ear.

"AMARI I KNOW YOU NOT FUCKIN' RIGHT NOW?!" I yelled into my phone, kinda scaring the twins.

Oh I'm finna beat this bitch ass. Fuck what my momma talm bout.

I hung up the phone, throwing it back on the counter, not caring if it cracked or not, I calmed myself before feeding Kemaree the rest of his food, handing him a bottle.

Once I made sure they were both drinking their bottles I wrote down in my notes the time they ate.

5:35 am

I went upstairs, packing up their diapers, wipes, bibs, and clothes that they came with.

My sister only packed one pack of diapers and 3 outfits for them! Which I was continuously washing out of the damn near two weeks they'd been with me. Of course I went out and bought them more but cmon now. I don't know what my sisters on, but she onna good one.

-
-
-

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY DAYVON!" I shouted at the tall man standing in my sisters doorway.

I was just tryna get the twins dropped off, get some to eat and go back home. Watching them for basically two weeks was not easy, don't know how my sister does it. Well, she doesn't, obviously.

"I'a hate to beat yo ass again, Reneé. Didn't I just fucking say she sleep? Come back later!"

"LATER?! FA A NIGGA THAT CLAIM THESE KIDS LIKE THEY HIS YOU ACTING LIKE YOUN WANT EM!"

"STOP PUTTING FUCKING WORDS IN MY MOUTH RENEÉ! MOVE THE FUCK AROUND, FOLKS!" He yelled in my face.

I noticed the twins were just sitting there, silently, watching the whole thing, it wasn't long until they started whining though.

"BOY FUCK YOU! TAKE THESE DAMN KIDS!" I threw their diaper bag at his chest, pushing the stroller in the house, pushing him aside as I left, slamming the door.

I heard loud cries follow after and I'm sorry for scaring them but I'm just so pissed right now.

-
-
-

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

"It doesn't fucking matter, Reneé! Von said bring them back later!" I argued over the phone with my little sister.

She just brought the twins back at like 6 in the morning and while at the door, Von told her bring them back later because we had just got done.. and we were both tired.

She keeps screaming about me neglecting them, I don't neglect my fucking children and I'm ready to beat her ass.

"Amari don't get smart wimme, I done already whooped yo ass before. Stop letting Von hype yo head up." She chuckled, teasingly, smoking her blunt, blowing the smoke into the camera making it fog up.

"Reneé stop fucking playing like I won't beat yo ass."

"Who?" She raised an eyebrow at me, "Girl. Didn't you just hear me say don't let that nigga hype yo head up? I already whooped his ass, both you muhfuckas can get it now. Now focus on ya damn children that you laid down n had wit that abusive, cheating ass nigga. Goodbye." She rolled her eyes, hanging up.

I FUCKING HATE HER!

"Wassup son..!" I looked over, seeing Von playing in the living room with Kemaree, Remaree sitting quietly in the corner, playing with her toys.

"Grrrr!" Kemaree came over, growling in her face, knocking over the toys she was playing with.

She squealed at him, grabbing the little bit of hair he had on his head, pulling him on the ground, slapping his face, making him cry.

"AHT AHT! NO FIGHTING!" I yelled, pulling them apart.

"Nah nah, she was defending herself. Son fucked around and found out." Von laughing and looked down at Kemaree who was sitting on his lap with tears in his eyes.

"Here fat mama. Keep playing." I said softly to Remaree, giving her toys back.

I love these kids with my whole heart..

🎥

I love babies so bad. I want a baby.