ELEVEN

Tuesday - October 17th, 2023

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟎

🕰️5:54 pm🕰️

Me and Von fucked each other up pretty bad, bad enough for both of us to be in the hospital, I'm not gone lie, I fucked him up a little worse just because I was able to get on top of him and punch him in his face a few more times.

"So it looks like there's no major damage, no fractures or breaks, so that's a good thing, just external damage." The doctor said, holding a clipboard, referring to my knuckles which were extremely red, painful and swollen.

"I can prescribe you some medication for the pain and for the inflammation and pain but as far as the swelling, all I can tell you is to use ice and it should go down within a week. Now as far as your lip and cheek, it seems that you lip is busted and your jaw isn't broken but it definitely is bruised." She said, touching my jaw where Von punched me, causing me to flinch.

"Does that hurt?"

I nodded.

"Alright, so it might be bruised, luckily he didn't break it, but be very careful, you might feel sharp pains every once in a while, for that, again I can just prescribe you some pain medicine and ice, nothing too major, the pain should stop soon. Now, who is this man to you? Boyfriend? Husband? Because we take DV very seriously-"

"It wasn't DV, it was a fight. We live in Chicago, niggas n bitches fight all the time, and telling by the marks on ya neck that you covered horribly somebody be whooping ya ass too. He's just a friend and we got into a lil altercation. That's it. Goodbye." I rolled my eyes, grabbing things and walking out.

I should've never fought fa Amari ass.. she prolly gone take his side anyway.

-
-
-

"ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW AMARI?! I WHOOPED HIS ASS FA YOU-"

"You ain't whoop shit." Von shook his head, talking from his place on the couch.

The group decided to come together for the first time in a while, we were smoking, talking and relaxing while the twins were at my parents' house until the topic of me and Vons fight came up, Durk, Wop, and Booka joking about it like the dickheads they are, then Amari started talking about how I didn't have to hit Von and "I was only there to pick up the twins", being fucking weird.

"Ion know bro, the way you looking.. she fucked yo shit up." Booka laughed.

"Fuck up." Von muttered.