Embarrassment

Tuesday
May 16th

8:50pm
Jaylin's POV

I called Zuri earlier to take her to the club cus a bitch ain't been since Alonzo came around and his ass is so irritating.

He started cheating on her when they were only 4 months in of dating like who tf does that?

I got in my car, outfit ready and I got Zuri an outfit cus I know she don't got time to be changing I called her to see when she waned me to pick her up while I also drove to her house because I knew she was gone say now.

BAEE Z😫💞

"Hey girl"

"HEY BESTIEEE"

"Uhn uhn, what is it?"

"When you wasn't me to come get you so we can go to this club?"

"You can get me RIGHT now actually"

"I'm already out here"

"Ho-"

"Don't worry bout it sweetheart, just come on, I got yo outfit and errthang."

"Okay I'm coming"

Call Ended
0:56

"Heyy" Zuri said with no type of excitement in her cus she's a square-.

"Girl get in this car, I got your outfit in the back." Zuri got in and I drove out of the driveway.

"So whats wrong?" I asked her because the energy didn't feel right.

"What you mean?"

"Girl you know what I mean.."

She sighed, "it's just Alonzo he been acting weird, coming home late, and smell like other bitches perfume."

"If you don't leave that nigga already" I said parking outside the club so we could get dressed.

(Yes in the car, hop off me)

"I want to but I don't, he makes the money in the house and I still have love for him but there is this one dude I had a date with last week."

"BITCH WHAT! SPILL" she yelled as she was touching up her makeup.

"Okay okay." I laughed. "His name is DeShawn and ouu baby when I tell you he fine, he is FOINE. He's my boss's new client and we started talking then turned into a lil friendly meeting I got his number and everything, he took me back to his place because I saw Alonzo eating so girl out on MY couch."

"Girl, just leave him I'm telling you"

"I will, but anyways we went back to his and he put it on me."

She turned her neck so fast she would've almost broke it.

"Girl...you let him hit on the FIRST night?"

"Yea, I couldn't take it anymore."

We got dressed and got out of the car to go into the club. We didn't have to wait long because somehow Jaylin got us in for free with her shenanigans.

"This is nice" I said projecting my voice over the loud music that was being played.

"I know right, oop girl that man over there looking at you.." Jaylin said with a looking like she was finna pounce on him cus he was staring at her bestfriend a little too much.

I turned and to my surprise my eyes met up with DeShawn.

"Girl that's the nigga I was just talking about in the car." I said breaking eye contact with him and looking at Jaylin.

"Oh foreal? Go and talk to him, ima be over here at the bar."

"Okay girl, you know what to do if some weird nigga try you." I said making sure she understood.

"Mhm"

We had this thing where we send a hand signal to each other if something goes wrong or if we good.

DeShawn walked over to me and looked me in my eyes once again.

I'm truly head over heels for this man but I don't know how to express that.

"Hey, gorgeous" he said smiling at me.

"Hey Mr. Big Man" I giggled and broke the eye contact while looking down because it was too intense.

"Come on" DeShawn said grabbing my hand and taking me to the vip section of the club.

I sat down and grabbed a glass and poured some hennessey (not sponsored) in it and took a sip before I put it down because that shit was nasty.

"You don't like dark liquor?" He asked as he took my glass and drank from it.

"No, it's just not for me light liquor or no liquor" I told him.

"So, I know you feel some type of way about what happened yesterday." DeShawn said changing the subject.

My eyes widened as I had to take in such words.

"I- uh-" I started choking on my words and fumbling the bag because I wanted to be in his bed tonight actually.

"C'mon, don't be shy now. You wasn't shy last night" he said laughing.

"That's the past Dee, I don't even know why you would bring up such things.

He laughed and put his hand on my thigh.

"It's okay Z, we all have our moments where we need to just collect ourselves. Especially from that."

"I want to be in your bed tonight" I blurted out. "I-" I got up and walked to the bathroom in embarrassment while Jaylin got up and followed me.

"Girl are you okay?" Jaylin asked me confused.

"I think I just fumbled the bag so hard.."

"Omg did you act up or say what was on your mind" Jaylin looked at me with the I know you fuckin lying face.

"I told him what was on my mind."

"Shit. What did you say?"

"I wanted to be in his bed tonight"

"Girl-" Jaylin scoffed. "You ate that shit up, go back in there and mean what you say"

"You right. Ima go"

"Mhm, get good dick for me!"

"No Jaylin don't be acting up."

"Well damn. Have a good time then"

We both laughed and left the bathroom.