Delulu is not the only Solulu

Thursday
May 18th
5:45 am
Jaylin's POV

The nigga that I bagged last night omg he was so fine and the give the best head out of all of my hoes. I had to call Z bae to tell her what happen last night when she went somewhere with her man cus boo I just had to tell the steaming tea while it's hot.

Z bae
0:01

"Girl it's 5 in the fucking morning if you not dying gtfo"

"Uhm not too much lil girl"

"What do you want"

"I got some real hot tea to tell you sis"

"Bitch can you call me at a reasonable time"

"Bitch no. Ima tell you right now"

"Oh my god"

"So when you was back there getting yo lil freak on, this nigga named K.O came up to me"

"So you got another hoe on your list?"

"And do. Tf? Anyways we was talking and he was so fine like I can't even describe it. After a couple drinks we went to his place and I got some good ass head"

"Bitch you mean to tell me you called me a 5 in the morning to talk about yo pussy being ate-?"

"Mhm"

"Goodbye Jaylin"

"Bye bitch see you later"

Z bae
Call Ended
2:06

I did not give a fuck what time it was, if I had tea..I had tea. I got up and got ready for work since I was already up. I work at the same company as Zuri but we work in different departments. I work in the leadership department and she works in the design department.

Mind you I was still at this niggas house so I had to sneaky. I got my spare clothes I put in my purse in case for nights like this and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I walk in and see this nigga already in there I didn't even hear him nor see him get up so I just got in there with him.

"Good morning baby" He said in a low tone to me.

"Good- ouu no sir" that morning breath had me weak in the knees and not in a good way.

"What is it?"

"Baby, stop talking okay?"

He groaned and continued to shower.

A/N: NEW CHARACTER INCOMING!!!!!
(Won't be getting much recognition bc he's not a mc)

MEET 😦 K.O.🤪

I got out and put on my clothes

"Hey baby I'm gone" I said walking up to him kissing his cheek.

"Ight" he said shaking his dreads.

I particularly don't stay with my hoes just a one and done, but this man had me feeling some typa way.

I drove to work blasting Shake Sumn remix ft SexyyRed.

"Ion know how to dance, but I know how to fuck, throw that ass back turn a real nigga up" I rapped as I drove to work.

I arrived at work with Ms. Fredrickson already on my ass like girl chill tf out.

"Uh Ms. Harris I need my packets done asap"

"Okay Ms. Freddy boo I gotchu"

I had a pretty close relationship with my boss we go way back and I mean WAY back.

She chuckled as she walked back to her office.

Ugly ass laugh I thought to myself while I mugged her.

I got my work finished and sat there on my phone texting K.O.

He just sound fine even through the messages like how tf you do that

I was cheesin at my phone and Ms . Fredrickson put a huge ass stack on my desk.

"Do this"

"Uhm, Ms. Freddy I'm not gone be able to finish this"

"Well you better get awf that phone and get to work ma'am" she told me.

Girl.. I thought to myself as I mugged her and got to work.