Keep your hands to yourself

Wednesday, January 10
11:00pm
DeShawn's POV

All I saw were lights flashing everywhere, bottles on the floor, people damcing..

I was slightly faded from the weed I was smoking that my homeboy gave me.

"Aye I'm finna head out" I told him.

"Alright bro" he gave me some dap and I left.

I called an Uber to get to where I needed because I can't afford insurance  right now..well I can I just don't want to.

.......

You're probably wondering how I got I'm that situation, okay so boom.

After the interaction I had with Zuri, you know just making up and apologizing to each other. I went to the club..yep

I did that...

Anyways, I went there with Franklin and Michael and drank til I was out. I could barely see shit, my eyes was low as hell and I was high at the same time. Long story short, I went to Zuri's house to spend the night.

(AHHH GTA CHARACTERS MENTIONED. WTF IS A MISSIONNNN)

Zuri's house.... (narrator view)

DeShawn knocked on the door and there she was, a beautiful woman standing at the door frame with only a piece of silk clothing her body.

"Yes DeShawn? Oh you look rough" she said looking him up and down in concern and disgust.

"Heyyy Zuri girl" DeShawn says as he stumbled into the house drunkenly (yes its a word. fomf)

"Uhm, okay?" Zuri says as she closed the door.

DeShawn walked up to her and gave her a hug making sure to grab a piece of that ass.

"DeShawn! Keep your hands to yourself.." she said pushing him off of her.

Although Zuri said this...she felt turned..on? Wait this ain't in the script..

on? Wait this ain't in the script

*Beeeeeeep*

Although Zuri said that, she felt some type of way about him touching her like that.

"Cmonn Zuri..it was just a h-" he stopped himself mid sentence to hiccup.

"It's just a hug baby" He said and grabbed her waist pulling her into a sloppy kiss.

"No, DeShawn" Zuri said turning her head every way but his direction avoiding the kiss.

"You're just drunk, lay down and get some rest and we'll talk in the morning." Zuri assured him and he went to the couch.

"Can I get a blanket?" He said sitting down.

"Yea I'll go get you one" Zuri went to get a blanket from the closet in the hall and came back to give it to him.

"Here you g-" ..."oh"

DeShawn was in fact knocked out very much, he was so knocked out that he slept in jeans..

Zuri chuckled to herself, "niggas are weird bro" and put the blanket on the snoring man.

She later went upstairs and cuddled up in her blankets before feeling a warm presence beside her.

Zuri turned around and jumped a little bit at the scare.

It was DeShawn climbing into her bed slowly like a robot with no oil on its joints.

"Dee, oh lord" Zuri then laughed and helped him into bed.

Minutes later, he was knocked out once again.