Three

Happy Reading!!!

Ishita along side with the maids was setting the dinning table for breakfast. She greeted her father in law as he walked down from the stairs, he gave her his blessings and sat on the head seat.

Later on, Hardik and Damini joined in too. "Good Morning bhabhi'' Hardik said and Ishita smiled "Good morning to you too" she says handing him a plate as he sat on his seat, hanging his coat by the chair.

Hardik got a text and he immediately replied, everyone sitting on the table looked at each other "So Hardik, how's it going with Geetika?" Ishita asked remembering she saw her in her wedding. Hardik kept his phone down. "Uh Good, we are doing great actually" he says and everyone nods.

A minute later, Laksh came down and he was still in his boxers and workout T-shirt.
"Laksh, go wash up first. I don't want any dirty person in the dinning table and you reek of sweat" Damini says to her son as he had just came out of the gym and straight up went and sat next to Ishita.

"Oh ma common! It doesn't matter" he says and serves himself his plate. "And moreover, I don't need to listen to you now. I got a new mother" he says looking at Ishita which made her chock on her food. "What-" she says after drinking water.

"I am just joking bhabhi relax" he says high-fiving Hardik and laughing it off. "Stop it you both, I won't tolerate any teasing against my daughter" Damini says and they both quieten downed quickly.

Soon Abhimanyu came and saw how everyone was laughing anf giggling in the dinning room. He entered inside and his eyes first landed on Ishita with Laksh beside her, she gave him a small bite out of her toast and Abhimanyu frowned. 'why?' he thought but just stayed quite entering in and sitting next to Hardik, opposite of them both.

"Kids, your mother and I will be going to London for a few months. We wanted to visit the company's brach there earlier but thought of going after the wedding and now that it is done, we thought to giving this visit a try" Their father Gautam says and everyone looks at him.

"That is a good decision, reports from the London branch has not been positive for weeks now." Hardik says and Abhimanyu nodded.
"Yea, you guys should visit there and don't worry about the house" Abhimanyu says briefly looking at Ishita which made her raise her eyebrows.

He delusional self were imagining things and she unknowingly blushed. After finishing their food, the men got ready to leave for their office expect Laksh. He was taking a day off.

At the door Abhimanyu waited for Hardik and Ishita approached him. "What do you want for lunch?" she asked leaning against the large door's frame while he was busy checking his phone.
He cleared his throat and walked near her, towering her he bends down to her level. "Well since it is the first day, I will eat what ever you make" he says quietly and Ishita looks away embarrassed.

She felt like she has thrown herself under the bus due to their closeness and her husband's shameless attitude. She pushes him away a little and nods "Okay now go or else you will late to your meeting" she says and he chuckles.

Ishita made a face and started walking away. Abhimanyu got a hold of her Saree's pallu and tucked it, stopping her from going away. She gasps and turns around running to him "Wha?" she asks taking her Saree back from him and he smiles secretly. "Bye" he whispers and pecked her cheeks.

Ishita widened her eyes and pushed him away "We are standing out and anyone could see us" she says to him and he shrugs "So let them" he said and she shook her head in surprise of his shamelessness.

"Let's bhai I am ready" Hardik comes in and Ishita pushes Abhimanyu away from herself and smiles at Hardik "Bye bye" she says to both of them as they boarded their cars.

She blushes to herself and then walks inside. There Laksh was standing waiting for her, he clears his throat and Ishita looks at him, she smiles and he smiles back. Then she started walking towards the dinning table but Laksh came in between her way. She raised her eyebrows "Yes?" she asks him and he smiled cheekily.

"I saw what happened with you and bhaiya right now" he said and Ishita widen her eyes "Wh-what?? nothing happened..now move aside" she says pushing him away and startee helping the servants to clean the dinning table.

"Haww bhabhi, it was such a beautiful moment I saw bhaiya pulled you by your Saree and then kissed-" before he could complete, Ishita held his arm and pulled him away from the servants.

She was blushing red "Oh my god Laksh!!" she says and Laksh rubs the back to his neck "I see everything that goes around here" he says whispering and Ishita gave him a fake smile "Okay fine tell me what you want to keep your mouth shut?" she asks and he keeps his hand on his chin "Hmmmm, let's see" he says and Ishita smacked her forehead "Uff think fast" she says and he chuckled.

"Hmm there is a triping coming from college and it's my last year so I need your help to convince bhaiya in letting me go" he says and Ishita smiles "Consider it done" she says and Laksh smiles "Greatt!!" he says and started walking away but Ishita pulled him thought his T-shirt.

"Promise me not to speak of that scene again to anyone" she says pointing her finger and he after confused "What scene?" he says cutely and Ishita pulls his cheeks. "Good boy" she said and gave him a pat on his hear even thought his height was towering hers.
.
.
.
that was today's chapter ψ(`∇')ψ

I hope you guys liked it :)

thanks for reading! <3