Five

Happyyy Reading <33

Next morning, Ishita came out of the washroom after she was ready for the day, she was wearing a lavender silk Saree, she comes out wiping her long dark hair with towel, she stands infront of the mirror to do her morning routine.

Her eyes were a little read due to the crying last night, Abhimanyu didn't return, she wondered where he slept last night. While brushing her hair she was still thinking about last night's interaction when suddenly, the room's door opened with a gentle swing.

She looks at the entrance, Abhimanyu entered inside with messy hair, crippled shirt whose first three button were open, he looked tired. His eyes were half open and half close, seems like he is still in his sleep.

Ishita ignored his presence and went back to drying her hair, her bangles made a twinkling sound when she brushed her hair, she looked at Abhimanyu through the mirror and he slowly went towards the bed and lied there, taking duvet over his head.

It was 6 so she didn't bothered him and went downstairs to get breakfast ready. Walking out of the room, Ishita did the curtains and locked the room so he sleeps peacefully.

Downstairs she made tea for herself and enjoyed it while sitting in the garden, she looked over through a few plants, she was thinking of doing gardening today so she started looking what plants need trimming and grooming and who needs to be discarded.

While doing so, a few servants walked by greeting her, she greeted them back. It's been only two days since their wedding but Ishita had known the people around here since her childhood because of the close friendship between their families. So even though she left her house, she entered into her own home.

After finishing her tea, she processed to the kitchen and started helping the workers in cooking breakfast.

***

At 7:15, Ishita washee her hand as she was free from all the work, she untied her Saree's pallu which was hung onto her waist. She walks upstairs while sighing and wiping her sweat. Her hair were in a messy bun which she opened when she reached the room.

Abhimanyu was lying on the bed, on his stomach with pillows beneath his knees and arms. He slept like a baby. When Ishita entered the room, it was dark as a moonless night. She frowned and opened the curtains, she looks at the watch and it was 7:20. Her eyes widen.

She looks at Abhimanyu's sleeping figure, he was lying with no care in the world. She rushes to his side and starts shaking his heavy body. The covers were covering his whole body and Ishita started pulling the duvet he had put on his body.

He whimpered in his sleep and shifted to his back but didnt wake up. Ishita sighed at last abd sat next to him, she started pulling his heavy arms 'why is he built like a hulk' she thinks "Wake uppppp!!!!" she shouts in his ears and Abhimanyu finally opened his eyes.

He had a irritated expression on his face. "Ugh what" he whispers with his half open eyes and turns his back to her. This angered Ishita, she gave him a smack on his head. "It's 7:30 already!! don't yell at me if you get late then" she says standing up from the bed and decided to walk away.

Abhimanyu saw her standing up, he held her wrist and pulled her to the bed, Ishita gasped at his actions. She wiggled, trying to get away his hold, he pulled her more closer, using both his arms and threw the covers over her too. Ishita humphed at his muscle power when she realized that she was pressing against his chest.

"Leave me" she says simply and Abhimanyu surpassed a smile at her little protest, he put his face inside her neck and sniffed her fragrance. "Noo" he replies in a sing song manner and his hot mouth aur fanned against Ishita's skin. She stiffed for a minute.

She makes a disgusting face at his morning breathe "It's 7:30! aren't you going to office?" she asks and he finally opened his eyes groaning. She knew the only thing that would make him stand up from his bed would be his beloved second wife i.e. his office work.

He looks at Ishita, her skin was shinning due to the yellow morning rays falling on her. She looked away from his gaze which made him groan. Ishita gets up seeinf the opportunity. "Where did you sleep last night?" she asks him and with the mention of last night, his face become straight.

"In my office" he says standing up and running a hand through his hair. She looked down, fidgeting her fingers. Sniffing a bit she started with a nervous voice.

"I-I am sorry. If I ever forced you into this marriage. I want you to know that it isn't my intention and I understand if you feel forced in this wedding. I never considered it before, you must also have your personal life and your personal interests. This marriage was fixed by our elders so we didn't have any say in it, but if you have someone else whom you want to be with, I won't stop you"
She finsihes off with a heavy voice and looks at him at last.

"..And I don't expect you to change yourself for me" she whispers in a quite voice but the silence helped him hear her. She let out a heavy breathe, things were finally off her chest, she has been meaning to say this to him for long.

He sighed hearing her and turned towards her and saw her nervous body. "Ishita...last night I didn't mean that. There is no one in my life except you. And about last night..it was my fault. I..I am sorry. Marriage is about compromises and I should learn how to make some. It's a little hard since it's a habit but I will try my best...I am sorry" he says in his deep morning voice and Ishita smiles internally, hell she was dancing internally.

"I would really appreciate that" she says and then starts making the bed while he went in the washroom and did his morning routine.

Abhimanyu came outside wearing a dark purple three-price tuxedo. He matched with Ishita and it didn't go unnoticed by her. She smiles looking at his direction when he walks out in all his glory while the sun rays were making his appearance look god-like.

He stands in front of the mirror and sets his hair, Ishita walks up to him. "Suno.." she starts and he hummed in response "You know Laksh's college is going on a trip.." she says and when she noticed that Laksh was not paying attention, she held Hus hands gently and turned his body to face her.

He raised his eyebrows "You know Laksh's college is going on a trip, and it's his last year. Don't you think he should go and enjoy with his friends?" She says in a polite voice while making a innocent expression. Abhimanyu frowned at her.

"Did he put you up to this?" he asks and Ishita 'tched'
"That is not your business" she says fixing his collar and tie. "Just say yes if he asks you okay?" she says and Abhimanyu chuckled "Okay mam fine" he says.

Ishita chuckled and gave him a pat on his shoulder "Great let's go and have breakfast" she says and both of them walked downstairs.
.
.
.
how was it???

I don't have much experience in narration fights and arguements but I tried my best to convey what the characters were feeling and their perspective. I hope it was understandable😭

and in the following days the update might be delayed because, well family issues.

But I will try to be active(^v^)

Thanks for reading <34
Have a nice day!🌷