Seven

In last chapter I mentioned 'Karan Aagarwal'. Some of you who are reading this book after reading the Royal Bahu's may remember Karan as the first villain arc of the series and Yes! He is the same person.

If you haven't read The Royal Bahu's yet, it's completely fine, all the characters will be introduced for the first time :)

Happy Reading <33

Ishita was in the kitchen, chopping the vegetables and Laksh was sitting next to her. He was listening to music and talking with her about random things. "Did you know Abhi bhaiya didn't go to his college trip because of you" Laksh says and Ishita looked at him with a surprised face. "What!" She almost shouted.

"I never said him not to attend. We never even had a talk about it" Ishita says keeping the knife down and exhaling. "Oh no no, I meant he didn't go in your name" Laksh says getting up and taking a can out from the fridge.
"You know bhaiya isn't much of a social person and when his friends were forcing him to go on the trip he simply said 'I can't Ishita won't agree' and everyone believed him" Laksh says opening his coke can and taking a sip.

Ishita was shocked. "Haww" she says and pouts a little "Why would be say that? His friends must think of me as a control freak" she says going back to peeling the potatoes. "Naa I don't think so. They all adore you" Laksh says pinching her cheeks and Ishita smiled.

"What's the time?" She asked him, Laksh took out his phone and told her "It's 1:50" he says and Ishita nodded keeping the cutting board aside "I better wake up your brother" she says getting up from the counter table they both were sitting on.

"Bhabhi I am gonna go shopping for my college trip, you wanna join me?" He asks as Ishita was washing her hands. Her face lightens up and she nodded "I would love to! Where will be go?" She asks him excitedly.
"I need to buy a few clothes so we can hit the shopping mall" he says and Ishita nodded "Good I will join you" she says patting his head and Laksh smiled.

"Nice then, be ready by 6 okay?" He says and Ishita nods "And maybe Geet will also join us" Laksh says and Ishita smiled "Acha? I am excited to meet her. I see Hardik always talking to her on phone but I haven't met her nicely quite yet" she says and Laksh replied "She is really fun! You will like her" he says and Ishita agreed.

Then she walked away to her room and Laksh too got up from the kitchen island and went to his own room.

***

Ishita enters in the room and the lights were already on. She looks over at the bed and Abhimanyu was sitting staright with his back on the hoverboard of the bed. He was going through his phone, "Oh you are already awake" Ishita said and he nodded.

"I am really hungry, is food ready?" He asks and Ishita nodded "Yeaa" she says taking her phone from the nightstand.
"Get fresh and I will serve you" she says as Abhimanyu stands up from the bed and goes in the washroom to do his daily routine.

He comes back after a few minutes "I am going out with Laksh this evening" Ishita says as Abhimanyu walked out of the washroom. From his looks it was visible he had a bath. He was in pale green tshirt and trackpants.

Rubbing his hand over his wet hair he frowned "Oh, where are you both going?" He asks sitting next to her "He said he wanted to shop for his college trip and we are also gonna meet Geetika" she says and Abhimanyu nodded. "Good. That's amazing" he says in a unconvincing tone turning his back to her and going back to his phone.

"What? Are you mad?" She asks due to his weird tone and he shook his head "Why would I be?" He says not looking at her and Ishita scoffs "Great" she says and keeps her phone away.

"I am going to meet that Karan at 6" he says and Ishita nodded "Okay. That's the same time I am going out with Laksh" she says and Abhimanyu makes a annoying face "You say like it's a date" he says looking at her and Ishita smiled internally "Might as well call it that, A date." she says to annoy him further and it worked.

He scoffed and turned away again "Fine do whatever you want, who am I to even stop you" he says and Ishita almost laughed at his behavior.

"Common now I qm going down if you wanna eat come along" she says and walks out giving him a sharp look. Abhimanyu groaned and followed her downstairs, not wanting to stay empty stomach.

***

-In the evening-

Ishita stood infront of the mirror, giving herself finally touches of makeup and accessories. She wore simple clothes, a plain white shirt and a cream colored skirt, it looked elegant and complimented her body figure. Her hair were left open and blow dried to make them appear fluffy, she sure knew how to dress herself.

Abhimanyu came inside the closet and he was awe-struck by her image. Ishita didn't notice him hawking at her. He walks towards his side of the closet and takes out a dark brown silk button up shirt with open coat and pants.

Ishita finished off her look with long earnings hanging from her ears. She turns around wearing her shoes and looks over at Abhimanyu who was removing his tshirt and buttoning his shirt "You look handsome Mr.Thakur" she says and Abhimanyu turns around facing his half naked chest to her.

"What can I say Mrs.Thakur, your husband is quite eye catching" he says and Ishita rolls her eyes smiling at his self obsession. "Alright bye I will see you tonight" she says wearing a watch and Abhimanyu nodded.

"Are you taking the driver with you?" Ishita asked and he nodded "Yea, there will be drinks tonight so I don't want to risk it" he says wearing his coat and Ishita smiles, "Okay drive safe" she says and takes a sling bag to stuff her phone in.

Before she could exit, Abhimanyu pulled her from her wrist and locking her in his arms. "What" she asks with wide eyes while looking at their intimate position. He gives her a small smile.

He leans in to her neck and gives a small peck. Ishita shudders at his lips making contact with her skin, she holds onto his collar and closes her eyes. Abhimanyu looks up to see her reaction, Ishita's red face made him want to devour her more. He pushed her back lightly to the closet door and bite her neck harshly. Ishita whimpered and tighten her hold onto his shirt. Abhimanyu pushed himself further, making Ishita moan and give into his actions. He digs his face more into Ishita's nape and it leave a mark there.

"stop" Ishita manages to whisper after a few minutes. Abhimanyu looks up and moves back a little, catching breathe "I gotta go" she says quietly and Abhimanyu groaned "God, you look so beautiful" he says tugging her hair behind her ear. Ishita smiles looking in his eyes and then getting shy.

She pushes him aside but he didn't budge "No I don't want you to go" he says pulling her into a hug and Ishita chuckled sliding her arms around his neck "Don't worry I am all your tonight" she says kissing his forehead lightly and then hide her face away after she realizes her words "Ohhh if that's it then I am looking forward to tonight" he says and Ishita hit his shoulder.

"I didn't mean it like that" she says and breaks the hug. She takes one look in the mirror and gasps "Oh my god!! My neck!!!!!" She whisper yells at him hitting his arm and Abhimanyu shrugged "People should know you are taken" he says and Ishita gave him a stinky look.

"Argh Bye" she says and finally walks out of the room, even though she heard Abhimanyu chuckle behind her, she didn't say anything and just shook her head walking straight out.
.
.
.
I took some of your suggestions and thank you so much!! The story has a line now and I think I am getting it on track.

I tried adding a few intimate scenes so tell me is it too early yet?? Or is it nice to have a spicy side as well as romantic??

Thank for reading<33