Ten

Happy Reading<33

Ishita was standing in front of the mirror in her room and trying different dresses for the party. She had tried a few and sent pictures of it to Abhimanyu but he was not replying. She keeps her phone away and sighs when she sees no reply from him.

She sits on the chair and thinks for a minute while staring at her image in the mirror. She hears the door swing open and flinches. It was pure silence and the sudden harsh action made her scared for a minute.

She looks at the door and sees Abhimanyu standing there while panting. Ishita frowned and stands up from chair and walks near him while her eyebrows narrowed "What's wrong?? Why are you home so early??" she asks worriedly thinking there might me an emergency.

Abhimanyu takes long breathes and steps back to take a full look at her "You look so pretty" he says and Ishita blushes. Her blood rushes to her cheeks, her ears turn red and she composed a smile.

"T-Thank you" she says not sure how to reply. He exhales and stpes closer to her "Wait did you just came back from your office to compliment me?'' She says and Abhimanyu nodded and Ishita's moith wide opens.

''Oh my god Abhimanyu. You didn't had to" she says and Abhimanyu throws a hand in the air "You deserve it" he says and Ishita blushed again.

"When I saw those pictures you sent me, I really couldn't control myself" he says and slowly pulled her closer to him by her waist and Ishita placed her hands on his shoulder "Why thank you" she says with a shy smile and Abhimanyu chuckles. He pecks her forehead and Ishita closed her eyes biting her lower lip and smiling.

"Now go out so I try on other dresses too" she says and Abhimanyu nods walking out "Do you need help?" He asks poking his head inside from the closet door and Ishita chuckled "No I am good. Goo" she says pushing the door and closing it "Acha acha" he says walking away.

After changing and whining for two hours, Ishita finally decided to wear a traditional attire. She had this very elegant white color lehenga. It's blouse was flared eith beads and the skirt was embroided with flower patterns. The dupatta was net but laced with heavy decorations. The blouse was backless and had a thread to tie it. It gave a sexy look to the dress. She liked it. Abhimanyu was too stunted to speak, he gave a thumbs up and had to resist his urge to kiss her right there.

Abhimanyu had his clothes picked up earlier today, he was gonna wear kurta and it matched with Ishita's dress.

Ishita choose green emerald jewellery to wear

Ishita choose green emerald jewellery to wear. The bright color complimented her dress.

In the evening, Abhimanyu and Ishita were in the car driving to the event. They were a little anxious as it would be there first public appearance as a couple.

Abhimanyu held her hand tightly before moving out and holding her close to him. Them both step inside the event and it was wrapped with paparazzi. Their bodygaurds guided them to the entrance and they both stood there for a few minutes, in front of the cameras giving them pics.

People were shouting and lights were flashing in front of their eyes, Ishita smiled at the amount of people praising them. She looks at Abhimanyu and as usual, he had his straight face on.
"Smile a little Mr.Thakur'' she says whispering in his ears and it instantly made his chuckle.

People were a little taken back to see the 'distant' and 'non social' business man give them an expression.

They thanked the photographers and went inside the venue. It was decorated beautifully.

The interior had a cozy and elegant vibe to it. The main theme was white color, the entire hall was decorated with white flowers and yellow lights. There was a water fountain in the middle and a live orchestra performing in one corner of the room. The other corner had a variety of food, drinks, snacks, etc.

Little Circular tables were all over the place and one huge rectangular table was placed in the front. Maybe for the party's host. The Singhania's.

Abhimanyu and Ishita walked inside holding hands and Abhimanyu was fimiliar with many faces while Ishita recognised a few of them. They met many people and took blessings of their elders.

It was a fun moment. They acquainted with many other business partners, exchanged their lives and did a little business talk with important/on-going partnership projects.

The way Abhimanyu deals with his business partners was quite impressive and Ishita really liked this side of him. His professionalism made him more attractive.

After chit chatting more, they moved towards the foods section. It just looked so rich, the variety of food was impressive. It was too good to look at. They took their fair share of items and took a seat in the table assigned to them.

The food was delicious and Ishita liked it. She wished she could bring Laksh with her, he is a very big foddie.

Abhimanyu was on his phone again. She looks at him and frowned "What are you doing?" She asks and he looks up at her "Nothing just reading some emails" he says and Ishita shook her head "You can do that tomorrow and you have a assistant for that'' she says and he smiles. "I know but I don't want to burden him much" he says and Ishita chuckles "Please, he works for you. He is already burdened" she says and Abhimanyu frowned
"What is that supposed to mean?" He says and Ishita shruggs not replying.

He squints his eyes and have her a look. Ishita ignored him and concentrated on her food.

After sitting there for a few minutes, a group of people approached them. Ishita remembers them! The same girls in the mall, she chuckles to herself remembering about their conversation.

The girl who said she has a crush on Abhimanyu sag next to him and other girls surrounded him. Ishita watches everything, as she was sitting right next to him, she got covered within the circle of the girls. Abhimanyu noticed it too. He didn't say anything.

"Hie Abhimanyu" the girl sitting on the chair says and Abhimanyu nods his head "Hello Piya" he says and she smiles cheekily. "How are you? It's been so long since we last met! And I was standing near the stage with my friends when I saw you sitting here" she says and Abhimanyu raises his eyebrows "Yea, I just had a talk with your dad" he says and she makes a face.

''Let's not bring dad into this" she says and dissmisses it while moving her hand in the air. "So Abhimanyu how have you been!!" Another girl asks from the crowd and he nodds, smiling. He keeps his hand over Ishita's hand that were on her lap. She was quite till now, just observing everything.

"Better than ever" he says intercrossing their fingers. Ishita looked at their hands and smiled. ''Is this Ishita?" Another girl asked and Abhimanyu nodded "Yup, my wife. Ishita Abhimanyu Thakur" he says looking at her, this made Ishita blush a little and looks away from him.

He noticed it but didn't say anything.

***

Ishita and Abhimanyu decided to go back home as it was quite late. They were waiting for their car in the parking area as the vallet was getting it to them. Abhimanyu slipped his hand on Ishita's waist and kept it there. She got alarmed, her waist was exposed since she was wearing a blouse and his cold hands were sending sensation to all over her body. Her took a deep and breathe as Abhimanyu pulled her more closer. "You looked breathtaking today" he whispers to her, fanning his warm breathe on her neck. Ishita chuckled ''Thank you" she says clearing her throat and composing herself.

As the car arrived, she pushed her away from him and quickly got inside.

Abhimanyu frowned. 'why is she always running away?' he thinks to himself and it didn't gave the solution he was thinking of. He sits in the car and slams the door shut, putting on a straight face again. This strange act of his made Ishita frown.
.
.
.
Sorey for late updates😓

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for reading <33