Part 16

With their engagement party behind them and their wedding planning in full swing, Freen and Becky were swept up in a whirlwind of preparations. Every decision they made, every detail they chose, was a reflection of their love story, and they poured their hearts into creating a wedding that would be both meaningful and memorable.

The venue they selected for their wedding was a picturesque garden in the heart of Gapville. It was a place that held special significance for them, as it was where they had their first picnic together, under the shade of a sprawling oak tree.

On a sunny spring day, Freen and Becky visited the garden to finalize their wedding plans. The garden was in full bloom, with flowers of every color painting the landscape. The air was filled with the sweet scent of blossoms, and the sound of birdsong provided a joyful backdrop.

As they walked through the garden hand in hand, Freen and Becky imagined the scene of their upcoming wedding. They could see themselves exchanging vows beneath the very oak tree where they had shared their first meal together.

Becky turned to Freen with a smile. "This place is even more beautiful than I remember."

Freen nodded, his heart full. "It's the perfect setting for our wedding, a place where our love story truly began."

They spent hours exploring the garden, taking notes, and meeting with the event coordinator to discuss their vision for the big day. Their friends, Nam, Heng, Yuki, Richie, and Tee, were eager to lend a hand and offered their support in every way possible.

The wedding planning process became a bonding experience for everyone involved. Together, they designed invitations, selected floral arrangements, and tasted various cakes for the reception. Laughter and shared memories filled the air as they worked tirelessly to create a celebration that would be a true reflection of Freen and Becky's love.

One evening, as they gathered at Becky's apartment to work on wedding favors, they shared stories about their favorite memories with the couple.

Richie, Becky's brother, couldn't help but tease them. "Remember when Freen and Becky had that epic snowball fight during their winter retreat? It was like a scene out of a romantic movie."

Yuki chimed in, her eyes shining. "And who could forget the moment Freen proposed in the botanical garden? It was so heartfelt and beautiful."

As they reminisced about Freen and Becky's journey, their excitement for the upcoming wedding grew. It wasn't just a celebration of two people coming together in love; it was a celebration of the friendships that had grown and deepened along the way.

As the wedding day drew nearer, Freen and Becky took time to reflect on their love story—the chance encounter in Gapville Park, the adventures, the heartfelt confessions, and the promise of forever. Their journey had been filled with love, laughter, and the beauty of the city they called home.

On the eve of their wedding, as they stood on the balcony of their apartment, overlooking the city lights, Freen held Becky close. "Tomorrow, we become husband and wife," he whispered.

Becky leaned her head on his shoulder, her heart full. "I can't wait to start this new chapter with you, Freen."

The city of Gapville, with its bustling streets and vibrant energy, had been the backdrop of their love story from the beginning. It was a city that had witnessed their journey, celebrated their love, and now, it would bear witness to their wedding—a celebration of love, friendship, and the promise of forever.