Deja Vu

**** A Few Days Later / Wednesday, April 5th 2023 ****

Noelle's POV

Week fourteen of pregnancy....

As di nausea stop, di appetite start.

Everything weh fi mi two eye dem drop pon, mi waan nyam.

And I honestly feel like it's worse because I am eating for three people, not the usual two.

Regardless, my bump is just a tiny bit more noticeable, and we are 4 more weeks out until we can find out the genders.

My goal is to try and find it out secretly by myself and try to put it in as a surprise for Micheal's birthday in May.

Still need fi plan dat out....

Right now I want to plan a day out on a yacht, and maybe try to rent a private beach fi everybody come and cool out.

When it comes to me he loves the dramatics, but I know that he would want something more lowkey and private for his day.

As I sit at my desk, aimlessly scrolling through my computer screen, my eyes start to scan the time on my phone.

4:56 PM

Being in person in the office makes the work day go by so much more slowly than when I am at home.

Mi neva yet know seh 9 hours coulda go so fucking slow....

Mi nearly bawl pon mi lunch time cause mi did waan go ah mi yaad.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, and I love my coworkers but dis maternity leave looking real nice right now.

After work today I was going to Gisselle's house to check in and cook for her and the babies.

She has been out of the hospital for some time, they let her out two days after the incident, but she was still on bed rest.

On Damari's orders....

And mi nuh wrong him, she has trouble standing for too long, and moving around is also a bit of a struggle.

Unuh can imagine how hard dat is with three kids.

Tonight, Raina and I are going to cook for dem and just hang out a bit before I head in for the night.

Raina was working from home today though, so I would meet her there.

That also meant that it was my responsibility to lock up the office for the evening since I was the only person still here.

I look down to check my phone again.

5:00 PM

Home time now!

I quickly log out of the computer, putting the screen to sleep before cleaning up my desk area.

I do a quick sweep of the entire office, making sure all lights are turned off and that office doors are closed properly.

Once this is done, I pull out my phone to send a quick text to Gisselle and Raina.

To: Rainabae ☔️, Gisselle

'Soon drop ah unuh foot'

I move over to my desk to grab my purse and all my items, before moving towards the front door.

Once outside, I ensure to double-check that all three locks are securely closed on the entrance door before turning towards my car.

"Excuse mi miss?"