Found uh, closer, flirtings [part 7]

Karthik Pov:-

"Where the hell are you Drishti?" I shouted in my empty office clutching my head it's been a week since that day and more than a week drishti left. I have not been able to find her she isn't at the orphanage she used to love or at her friend ashika's house who is more than 700km away from here.

I miss her so much, iiss her everything and the more i think about her the more i realise how madly I am in love with her. It's all my fault to push her away all these years but now when I want to do everything right she isn't here.

I was my baby kirti too, my reason of smile whenever I am down. They both are my peace. I was in my thoughts when someone came inside my office without knock and I know who is he. He isn't any of my brother but my not so close frenemy from high school, tall, mascular and handsome bastard- ANIRUDH KUMAWAT. A business tycoon and a gangster. Everyone knows about him how fierceful and cruel he is. He isn't a royalty like us but he is no less than a royalty in himself.

He sat on the chair like he owns it and placed few photographs in front of me. I picked it up and those were photographs of drishti and kirti and seems like there were somewhere in mountains? "Your lovely wife and daughter are in kasauli enjoying their time without you" his deep voice echoed in my ears and I looked at him.

"Thanks for this but you didn't have to come" I was thankful but it came in a rude tone huh tit for tat. He smirked that smirk which made girls kneel in front of him. "Wanted to see Karthik rawal miserable in love and saw it" he said and stood up to leave this bastard. "Don't think about my love life kumawat think about yours which you will never have because of your life choices, remember 2019??"

I said and in an instant his expression were visible that too anger. He clenched his jaw and said, "I owned you one thing that day and this is the repay I gave you today, never ever talk about that day again" saying this he left my office before slamming the door hard.

As he went i again looked at the pictures there she is laughing with my dear daughter and a man who is and why is he holding her hand. Calm down Karthik maybe he is just a friend where she is living. I sighed and stood and emailed dad that I will be on leave for somedays. As my brothers are busy in their own department my architect department will be void of ceo for few days. After giving all the instructions to my secretary I headed home and packed my stuff.

I came down with my stuff and mom and dadi stood up. "Baccha what is this are you going somewhere?" My dadi said. I smiled and touched her feet, "give me blessings dadi, i am going to do the best thing of my life" "my blessings are with you baccha but where are you going suddenly" dadi asked as mom replied, "maybe in another business trip ma" she said with a proud smile but listening me her smile dropped, "no mom my love isn't buisness and I am going to get my wife and my daughter back and I will come with them after seeking forgiveness from them"

"WHAT THE HELL NO WAY YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT FORGET HER" My mom shouted as everyone gathered in the living room hearing her. Kunal came and saw my bag and smirked at me as atharv wasn't looking bothered, they both know where I am going. "I am doing that mom and I will bring them back accept it or not it's ok you".  She scoffed and left the living room and dashed towards her room.

"Bring bhabhi and kirti back bhai i miss them soooo much" Kunal said being dramatic as ananya scoffed earning a glare from him. "Bhaiya go safely and come back soon" dhara said and smiled. "I will" I replied and left after hugging my brothers.

After sometime I was in the private jet on my way to kasauli. I am coming my love, I will do anything to earn your forgiveness. But please do forgive me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dhara POV:-

I have been on cloud nine these past week, it's so exciting to have a husband hehe. We are getting closer and after that day he has become more comfortable with me too. Now he has started using little bit informal phrases and tone with me to make me comfortable too. Ofcourse if he will talk like that expressionless robot all the time I will feel weird.