A Long Night [Part 25]

Don't think something naughty reading the title 🔪

Kunal's Pov:-

I changed into a normal Black T-shirt and grey shorts after taking a shower. Today was a very hectic day back to back meetings then dealing with court case stuff and then clearing up a big mess caused by my employee which almost costed us millions.

I did a little boxing today as I was stressed, Boxing has now become my hobby not just for releasing stress but just for free time fun too. If Ananya was in the room and saw me doing boxing she must have gone bonkers over me. 

She is fine by me doing boxing when I am angry and she isn't around but just for fun she will get mad seeing my bruised knuckles. I took the bandages and stick them on my wounds and sat on bed. Ananya isn't in the room and I am missing her so much. It has been so many days I slept peacefully in her arms.

Sighing I laid on my King size bed smiling how far we have come in our relationship. When we got married at that time we hated each other's sight and now I can't live without seeing her. I was an idiot to be an absolute jerk to her, I said so mean stuff to her and I regret them. I even apologised but I know sorry doesn't always heals everything but not repeating the same mistake again does.

Many thoughts were going through my mind and all were about Ananya, the way her face turns red when I am near her or the way she melts whenever I touch her, kiss her. Kiss!!!! It's been so many days I have last kissed her. Thinking about her cherry like lips made me gulp, no no not the time to get this kind of thoughts kunal , distract yourself think something else.

umm yes think about some unattractive stuff, food? but food is attractive but yeah white sauce pasta, yeah its unattractive I feel like someone has ewwww no no. Pastaaa... aakhri pasta from house full, his name Chunkey pandey uski beti Ananya Pandey, fuck it.

[Chunkey Pandey's daughter Ananya Pandey]

[NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE WHO LOVES WHITE SAUCE PASTA SORRY IF ANYONE FELT OFFENDED]

I got up from bed with a determined mind, today my Ananya will be in my arms. I came out of my room and went towards lift, My and Karthik bhai's chamber's are on 2nd floor and Atharv bhai's room and Soumya's room is on third floor. The lift opened and I came out silently tip toeing towards Soumya's room.

I know all the pins of the rooms in our mansion huh unko assign karne wala toh mai he tha. As I reached near the room I saw room door getting opened and Karthik bhai came out with Drishti bhabhi in his arms who is sleeping like a log. I stood there with smirk as bhaiya looked startled to see me.

[I was the one to assign passwprds on door lock]

"bhaiya bad manners, you shouldn't kidnap someone when they are fast asleep" I said and he glared at me, jab dekho aankhe fadni hai inhe bas. 

[he glared at me, everytime he just has to widen his eyes at me]

"chup reh or apna kaam kar jo karne aaya hai varna Ananya ko tere surprise ke bare me bata dunga" said bhaiya making my eyes widen, how does he know?

[Shut up and do your work otherwise I will tell Ananya about your surprise]

"okay fine fine ab jao aap" I said and he went towards lift to go to his room. I giggled and went towards room and entered the password as the door got unlocked and I tiptoed inside slowly, very slowly.

[ok fine you go now]

I closed the door but left some space so that it won't close fully and looked around and I almost screamed seeing someone sitting on the couch reading something. That someone was not other than Soumya who was reading a fashion magazine what the hell at 1 am sh eis reading a fashion magazine.