Karwachauth [part 15]

Atharv Pov:-

After that little moment of ours we were interrupted by a knock on door revealing a maid who asked us to come down as guests were leaving. We met her parents and they apologized to me and dhara for her sister's ill behaviour to which dhara said them not to bring her again in her life, she is done with her for good. I apologised to dhara for my behaviour that night and she forgave me with a promise to not keep anything to myself and I promised her that I will tell her soon.

But please dhara dont judge me or hate me after that because he did and eventually took her side and blamed me for everything and sent me away from my family, I dont want to lose you and I wont let you because you are mine and will do anything for your except to leave you. After having dinner we were in our bed she was scrolling through pictures of today smiling, I so wanted to cuddle her right now but I couldn't it was always her who initiated any physical affection, whether it be hug or cuddle.

"I look good in this picture hehe, saree isn't that bad see" she showed me her phone and I saw her picture she looks so beautiful. "beautiful" she blushed and turned off her phone and kept it on side table and I looked at her in hope that she will hug me but she didn't and pulled blanket up to her neck and closed her eyes, what my cuddles won't I get them today, I was staring at her when she said, "sleep atharv stop staring at me" I coughed and got closer to her.

Fighting with my thoughts I pulled her closer to me and kept my head on her soft soft chest, wait she wasn't wearing ugghm ughhm. I kept my hand around her waist snuggling more into her chest making her gasp, "ath...atharv I....I haven't" "I know I can feel it" "wh..what" I looked up to her and smiled sheepishly, "the softness dhara I can feel it" I whispered causing her to blush hard, she closed her eyes and said, "okay okay now sleep" I chuckled and snuggled again and drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

2 DAYS LATER

Ananya Pov:-

oh god what is the problem with this man, is he the female lead of a ff, why does he always has to ignore me and give silent treatment like them. I was with the other family members doing sargi as its karwachauth today, well my first one. We all are missing drishti bhabhi and it is evident on karthik bhaiya's face he is missing her the most. Papaji and other men were present too. Kunal came downstairs rubbing his eyes, "why we all are up so early hm what happened mom" he said and mom twisted his ears earning a yelp from him, "today is karwachauth young man and here your wife is keeping fast and there you are sleeping"

He looked at me and I smiled but he glared at me what the hell ever since puja day he is glaring at me and ignoring me did I do something, I dont remember doing anything ugh this man will make me mad. He just sat down with other men and we started our ritual and after completing it it I drank maybe a gallon of water because why not can't drink or eat anything now. "dhara beta as its your second karwachauth help out ananya and tell her about everything okay, it should be done by drishti but as she isn't here you have to okay" dadiji said and she nodded smiling.

I was curious how come its her second, it isn't been a year of her marriage, "bhabhi how come its your second karwachauth" she smiled before replying, "ananya last year karwachauth was on 13 november, 3 days later from my marriage day and this years its today 7 november so its my second" "oh wow bhabhi how was your 1st karwachauth got something special from bhaiya" but her smile vanished and she looked down.

[dates are imaginary]

"he wasn't home, he was on business trip" she said lowly. poor dhara bhabhi it might have been so hard for her without bhaiya but atleast now bhaiya is there hehe to lighten up her mood I said, "bhabhi its celebration time then its your and bhaiya's 1 year marriage anniversary, there will be grand party then" I chirped and she said, "no no its okay"