1: End or the beginning

Few days back....

In the birla mansion....

The decorations were goin on full swing for arohi and abhimanyu's marriage .

Yeah poppy Mera papa banege...ru was just jumping in circles...

Arohi saw her ru and smiled a little ...her eyes immediately searched for abhi as she wanted to talk to him about a patient but he was nowhere to be found...

Somewhere in a temple....

I am doing this shaadi only for ru...I know you always loved me and I am only in your heart abhi bhi time hai please leave abhinav and come to me akshara abhi pleaded...

You remember the actual itv scene where he pleads yea that happens whilst arohi and ru wait for him..

Abhi all tired and weared out came to birla mansion and ru went in all excitement and hugged him innocently...

Arohi too came but could sense from his ace something was off....

She immediately asked ru to got her room saying abhi was all tired and he would play with her tomorrow...

After Ru went arohi folded her hands sternly...

Where were you abhimanyu I you know how much ru waited?? But abhimanyu ignored and prented as if she never existed and walked off while arohi was still there yelling at him..

Arohi did find a bit odd ..she did knew akshar was in town to attend her wedding.. she hoped she would clear her mess in her head tomorrow and headed to Ru's bed room to tell her a story and put to sleep...

On the same night in Birla house...

You think all my moving on is a facade na abhimanyu wait till I prove you wrong ....abhinavji....akshara yelled out...

Abhinav who was still in his thoughts admiring abhir came out and came near akshara...

Why don't we marry at the same date as arohi and abhimanyu?? Akshara asked masking her rage...

Hum vais naam ke vaaste pathi patni toh hai let's make it legal abhinavji akshara said...

Abhinav scratched his head...

Ji...shaadi toh pyaar se hota hai na ji
...samjota toh business deal main hoti hai...par jaldi kya hai ji... abhinav innocently asked...

Main Jaa Rahi hoon bade papa se baath karne akshara said and walked off....

Abhinav closed his eyes...

What are thinking so much for abhinav?? He found his conscience questioning him...

I just wish her to be happy and hope s not forced to take such decisions...abhinav said...

His conscience laughed and laughed out loud ..

Aapko pyaar toh nahi hua abhinavji?? It asked...

Abhinav rubbed his eyes and smiled a little ...

Pyaar toh karta hoon.... first time dekhne pe nahi hua tha... i swear dheere dheere patha nahi kab hua. Tha ...par main unhe kisi bhi cheeze ke liye force nahi karunga... na shaadi ke liye na shaadi baad bhi...kuch bhi ke liye I ont force her abhinav said to himself....

It become pitch dark at night and it was raining heavily...

Back in Birla mansion.....

Arohi couldn't sleep that night flashes of abhimanyu face came up in he mind bothering her more ..