17: A looming night...??

Arohi with Ru on her shoulders and Abhinav walking with her playing with Ru entered their house...

As soon they entered the house Abhinav took incharge of Ru and made Ru to go to sleep ...Ru fell asleep on his chest...while reciting a story which was a boring storing according to ru when she was at Birla house...

Arohi saw all this from the living room... So much so happened Ru never complained to her mumma all was handled well by her butterfly itself, how good of a man he is Arohi wondered and was smiling through her teeth silently observing them from outside...It seemed all her worries had vanished into thin hair for the moment...

Soon Abhinav put Ru to sleep and came out of the room to find Arohi smiling through her teeth still glaring at the bedroom..

Arohiji Abhinav waved his hands infront of her face and she came out off her trance and adjusted herself a little bit....

Together they walked inside their living room...

While Abhinav sat on the sofa Arohi stood beside him leaning against the wall...

Thank you Ru ko sambhal ne ke liye..... Arohi said to break the silence...

Arre Arohiji humare lilly ko hum nahi toh koun sambhalega??? vo Abhimaanyu Birla???

Sirf ab nahi arohiji hamesha sambhalenge....

 Arohi smiled a little at his words , for she very well knew abhinav is still hurt with Abhir's actions...

 I know Aap abhir ke actions se naaraz hain...aur aap ne jo abhi kiya neelamma ke ghar abhir ko sulaya...I Know it must have hurt......I am sorrry....

Aapko bhi agar abhir choose karna hai...

Abhinav stopped Arohi ....

HUm final baar Ru ko bhi keh chuke hai aap ko bhi keh rahe hain...

humari taraf se ab sab clear hai ji...

Jab shaadi huyi tab clear nahi the...tab aap log humari ghar aaye shaadi ke baad tabhi clear nahi the samaj main aaye hi nahi tha humare saath kya hogaya...

par ab clear hai ji hum...

Humar ek hi aulaad hai vo hai humari ruhi...lillyji..

Unke liye na hum zameen asmaan ek kar denge....

Jab hum.... he choked on his words 

Jab hum sune the na ji uss bacchi ki muh se aap bhi abhi ko choose karoge toh chalege....tabhi decide kar gaye hum ji...

Rahenge toh Ruhi ke saath...

Aur aap sahi kehte hainji jab aapne kaha mujhe abhir ke liye bura lagta hai..

Bura lagta hai ji mujhe abhir ke liye main toh sare aam maanta hoon, par yeh koi reason nahi bann saktha mujhe uss bachi ko chod ne liye...

Aap mera abhir ke liye jo sahunoboothi hai usse pyaar me lena hi mattt...

humne dil tabhi tudva liye the aur uss darwaze ko kab ka band kiye the tab usne hume aise aise......fek... he choked on his words...

His miseries were long hidded from everyone..

As he choked crying Arohi spontaneously ran to him and stood in front of him and gently kept both arms around his shoulders.....

He had held on this for a while now, and it broke out as he cried louder and gripping Arohi's waist for his solace and by keeping his face near her hip...

Arohi at first closed her eyes on him being so intimate, but shhe knew like her Ru he too needed solace as he slowly and gently rubbed his hairs as he profusely cried...

THe night was getting quieter and so was his cries.....

Abhinav finally came to his senses and moved back a little.....

Soory .... wiped his nose and eyes...Ji..hum....

Arohi too took her handss off and inched back a little and swallowed her saliva and adjusted herself...

Abhinav just then realised something...

Aapka haath itni garm kyu hai....???

Aapko bukaar hai??

 Abhinav asked and was about to touch her forehead to check Arohi backed a little...Abhinav adjusted himself....

She sat down on the sofa wiggling her legs as Abhinav rushed to room and brought out the thtermometer...

They checked..and it was 101 degree fever...

Aapko Ru ki chinta chod na chahiye arohi ji hum hai abhi...

 Arohi smiled weakily as she coughed..

Aur Aapka chinta hum dono karenge.... Arohi mumbled...

Abhinav though she said meekly heard her words...and a small crept on his face...

He helped Arohi walk to her room...

 Aap hume utane ki baath kar rahe the ??Abhinav ji

Aree nahi nahi arohiji hum toh mazak....

Aapse chala nahi jaa raha???

Arohi supressed her smile and noded her head a no...

Abhinav smiled a little and walked with her...

 Agar kal tak teek nahi hota toh...doctor ke pass chale jaate hai...

Abhinavji aap bhul rahe hain mai khud doctor..

achha ji... Abhinav smiled a little..

Arohi too smiled...

Arohi noded her head hinting she would take rest...

Abhinav too noded his head as if agreeing to her....

And with no more words said he left the room and Arohi tucked herself in the bedsheet...

Abhinav closed the door and laid on his sofa wide awake...

Just then his phone buzzed...

Abhi and Akshara are coming over to get  abhir It was from bade papa...

Back at Birla house....

Akshara was packing their bags ...

To be honest she was throwing stuff in their bags angryily..

At first Abhi ignored but he could not take it any more..

He walked hastily from his chair and got the dress from Akshara's hand and threw it on the bed..

 Ab issske liye bhi main hi galat hoon na??

Akshara bit her lips and saw him in his eyes..

Hum dono hi zommedar hain...abhi....

achha....matlab main tumhare liya pura music department doon fir bhi tum khush nahi hogi...jab puchoon..toh jawaab nahi diya tune akshu...fir bhi main bhi galat...waah...

saying this he also threw some clothes in the bag...

The day was indeed looming for all four, but silently comforting even in fever for one and disrupting for the other...

Will they bring back Abhir smoothly or is their more drama to it??

Stay tuned

Drop in your votes and comment