7:In (Be) the Drama

Arohi saw akshara staring at her and realised she had held abhinavs hand and took her hand and averted her gaze from her... For a second...

But then realised it was her husband's hand that she was holding and held it even more tighter this time....

Abhi av saw all this and let her do what she wanted to...

Although both had some much pain and nothing in between that signifies them to. Be husband and wife neither intimacy nor love... What they had was a unsaid a silent and serene bond yet to be discovered which they both did deny at this point of time but will arohi let akshara see through her?? Never ....

She held his hand tight and abhinav too clasped her hand and saw her and closed his eyes hinting he understood her and he would stand by her...

Arohi sighed and smile looking at him....

Akshara was about to speak but they all heard loud noises of dol..

All were confused and all rushed outside the room...leaving arohi and abhinav...

Arohi smiled...

She looked at abhinav ...

Aapne pucha ta na agar pata hai drama hi hone wala hai Jana kyu??

Arohi smiled...

Agar drama hi hona haina abhinavji vo drama hum karenge yeh log nahi bahut hua Inka ...inko lagta haina hum teeno ko hurt karke yeh sukoon ki neend sugenge toh galat hai... Arohi said...

Abhinav remembered how ru was finding it hard to sleep , even he and she had not slept...

Main sirf ru ki baath nahi kar Rahi hoon hum teeno ki baath karahi hoon... Arohi said slowly ....

Abhinav sighed and held his head and adjusted his hairs and wiped his tears...

Waise main toh seedha sadha i saan ho ji mujhe yeh drama vama pasand nahi hi... Par fir pata nahi kyun aapke saath bahar jaane ka Mann ho Raha hai... Abhinav said choking on his words....

Don't worry aap ache insaan hi rahenge abhinavji...saare blame dramke baad merepe hi ... Before arohi could complete....abhinav he's her fingers..

Agar yeh blame aa bhi jaayein na hum Kushi Kushi le lenge ji... Abhinav said...

Arohi smiled and he slowly left her fingers...

Par apko pata bhi nahi hai kya hone wala hai... Arohi said..

Koi bath nahi hai ji ...To chalein?? Abhinav extended his hand...

Arohi bit her lips and smiled a little and took his hand...

And they both walked to the front poch of the house...

All were confused and were standing and staring...

It was none other than Muskaan beating the drum with a band ....

Abhinav was happy seeing her there ... After the mishaps he did not call or talk it's just he was so occupied in his thoughts and hurt that he couldn't talk to her...but seeing her now again that too with a smile brought a much needed warmth to his heart...

Manjari closed her ears and went near .muskaan and held her dol sticks....

Yeh kya kar Rahi ho muskaan ...manjari yelled...

Muskaan smiled graciously ...

Arree.,.. manjariji mere bhabhi ayi hai pag phere ke liye toh unhe welcome toh karungi hi na... Muskaan said and kept the dol and went and hugged aarohi... And hugged her bhaiji too...