3: In comfort ; In commotion

The night had passed...

It was the next day morning....

Arohi had a very disturbed sleep, she woke up and she remembered the first ru had slept the prev night without eating....

She freshened herself and went to kitchen to find something but since noone was home all fruits had got stale....

She went to her room and took her purse and just then she heard abhinav mumble ..

Agar main anadh na hota if I was rich man would you think akshara would have left me or insulted me this much?? He cried...

From his it was clear that he was so tired and weary of things around him...

Arohi tip toed and went out to get some groceries for she knew without her yelling ru wouldn't wake up..

In bira mansion...

The birlas were all decked up and manjari was ordering the helps in the kitchen...

Akshara slowly walked in all decked up like a nayi dulhan and reached the kitchen...

Aree you are here my baccha wo I have arranged everything for you to make kheer just make that alone and complete your pehli rasoi ... Manjari said all smiling through her teeth...

Everyone one left and Akshara was left alone in the kitchen to make her kheer ..

Akshara did come into kitchen smiling but now that she was there alone again she was in her thoughts..

Did she choose wise?? Abhir indeed is happy here ?? And what else matters her family was complete here what else is she worried about...

After good half an hour she came out to the dining room and came with kheer in her hand..

All of the birlas was waiting on the table with the rest of food...

Wow mumma yeha ate hi kheer you know she used to make only bread jam there and how bored I was eating it abhir said and all of them laughed....

She served them in a separate bowl fo each one and they started to taste...

Abhi ate it first and realised she had put salt instead of sugar he fakely smiled and instructed others thru eyes to do the same even abhir did the same....

Why are you guys saying anything?? Akshara said and tasted from her cup....

She then realised how In her tug of thoughts in her mind she added salt to kheer without knowing....

Akshu don't worry you made the kheer that's what matters .... I will eat any time and make others also eat... Abhi whole others proudly smiled...

Aww Dada aap mama se itna pyaar karte Hain   abhir asked and abhi blushed...

Akshara too fake smiled and abhi noticed and he slightly got irritated but he made sure nobody noticed it..

Back to kasauli...

Arohi decided to make ru s favorites breakfast and lunch so she got the groceries and entered the house...

It was when she entered , abhinav noticed her that she had gone outside....
He was that lost and heart broken....

Abhinav immediately stood and was about to explain arohi spoke...

Ru had not eaten anything so I got some groceries...aa...she stammered... Aap bhi fresh hokar ayiye... She said and headed to kitchen straight up...

She set the kitchen and woke up ru and got her ready in the hall ..abhinav too slowly inched to the room and got ready slowly...

She made ru sit on the table and reluctantly abhinav too sat on the table...