Chapter 9

(After 9 years of Sita's birth in Mithila.)

We can see crowd gathered in an open ground.A fully decorated Temple was situated on the right hand side of the ground and a stage was prepared over there,As if a Play is conducted over there.

Rajarishi Janak and his family was sitting in the front to enjoy the play.

The curtains are lifted and a small girl is seen carrying a basket of flowers and fruits.She was blabbering something with herself.
"Aaj hum swayam apne haatho se Pooja karwaenge.Saari Taiyari ho gayi hai.Lekin Prasad aur Pushp ki mala banana baki hai.
(Today I myself will perform the Pooja.All the preparations are done.Only Prasad and garlands are remaining.)

Suddenly a demonic laughter echoes and a buffalo faced human appears over there with sword in hand.
The little girl got scared due to horrific face.

The person said,"Hum hai danavraj Mahishasur.Devtao ko bandi banakar hum iss sansar ke swami ban Gaye hai.Aur aaj tumhe khakar hum apni kshudha shant karenge."
(I am Demon king Mahishasur.By capturing the gods,I have became the master of the world.Today i will eat u and satisfy my hunger.)
Again laughing loudly,he caught hold of the long ponytail of the girl and pull her as if trying to abduct her.The girl shouted for help.

Suddenly a serious voice was listened,A girl holding trident in her hand appeared.It was A girl in attire of Devi Durga.

"Ruk jao!!!Humare baccho per akraman karke tumne bahut bada dussahas kiya hai mahishasur

"Ruk jao!!!Humare baccho per akraman karke tumne bahut bada dussahas kiya hai mahishasur.Isse purv bhi devtao ko tumne bahut kshati pohchai hai.Aaj tumhara vadh karke hum tumhare atyachar ka bhi kardenge."
(Wait,u have done a grave mistake mahishasur by attacking my children.Before that u have harmed the gods.Today by killing u,i will put an end to your atrocities.)
Taking the chance,the girl came out of the hold of Mahishasur and hide behind the girl holding trident.
Mahishasur again laughed loud and said,"Ek nirbal naari mera vadh karegi."
(A weak woman will kill me)
The girl replied,"Ek naari kabhi Durbal nahi hoti Mahishasur.Sirf uske andar jagrit Mamta use Samvedanshil banati hai,Parantu baat agar apne Baccho ki raksha pr aa jaye,tab bade se bade sankato ka samna karne ki Shakti usme prakat ho jaati hai."
(A woman is never weak.Only her motherhood makes her sensitive, otherwise if it comes to safety of her child then the ability to face the biggest obstacles is generated within her).
Saying this, Durga ma ran towards mahishasur and by using her trident killed the demon.
The curtains fell down and all the people stood up and started to give slogans.
"Durga Mata ki jai!!!!!!"
Turning towards his wife Sunaina, Janak said,"Manna hoga Naina,humari sita abhinay karne mei bahut hi nipun hai.Aaj use dekh Aisa laga,ki sakshat Devi Durga prakat Hui ho."

"