Chapter 13

We can see hustle and bustle in the royal kitchen of Mithila.And why not,
The great queen of Mithila,Maharani sunaina has decided to invite Ram and Lakshman for a lunch.So everything should be excellent.

"Dal ko dhimi aanch pe pakne do,aur sabji ko bhi dhakdo,taaki wo thikse Pak jaye"

(Let the dal cook on medium flame,and put a cover on vegetables so that it gets cooked properly)

We can see Sita instructing her dasis and also specially cooking the kheer as desert.

Diii!!!!
Suddenly Urmila came in chanting her name and wrapped her arms around her neck back hugging her.
Sita smiled and kissing her cheeks made her sit besides her.Sita said forwarding a spoonful of kheer to her,
"Urmila ye kheer chakh ke btao acchi bani hai ya nahi."
(Urmila just check if the kheer is proper or not)
Urmila replied,"Didi,aap aur Ma dono ke hatho ka bana vyanjan swadisht hi hota hai.Isme koi Shanka nahi.Isliye isko chakhne ki bhi awashyakta nhi hai."
(Didi, whatever stuff is prepared by u and mother is always the best.There is no need tasting it before hand)
But now Sita said,"Urmila,lekin mujhe ye nahi pata,ki Dashrathnandan ko kya accha lagta hai."
(But Urmila I don't know what is the favourite food of Dashrath Nandan)
Urmila huffed and slapping her head said,"Offo Didi,itni si baat ki chinta.Aap nischint rahe,mei abhi ashram jaake Rajkumar ko pucchke aati hu,ki unko bhojan mei kya acha lagta hai."
(Offo Didi, worried for such a small thing.Dont worry,I will go in the hermitage and ask the prince what does he like in food)
Saying this she got up and ran out of the kitchen in a haste.

"Urmila,urmila ruko.Ye ladki bhi naa"
(Urmila, urmila wait.This girl also )
Sita Sighed in defeat as she saw her sister going away from her sight.

___________________________________

Urmila entered the hermitage and enquired everyone about Prince Ram and Lakshman.

Then she saw a group of small boys coming out.

She called them out,"Baccho yaha aao."
(Kids come over here.)

The boys approach her and payed obeisance to her by joining their hands cutely
"Pranam Didi"

Urmila asked,"Mujhe btaoge ki Dashrathnandan kounsi kutir mei rehte hai?"
"Will u tell me in which hut does Dashrathnandan lives"

The boys pointed towards a hut.Thanking them Urmila approached it and peeked from the window to see if anyone is there or not.

These actions of hers were observed by one and only.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
..
Lakshman

He saw her peeking in their hut and frowns appeared on his face which was immediately replaced by a naughty smile.
"Ye yaha kya kar Rahi hai.Abhi maja chakhata
Hu"
(What is she doing here.let me teach her a lesson.)

Lakshman tiptoed towards her without getting noticed by her.Urmila was busy peeking inside.
Reaching behind her, Lakshman made a sound.
"Bhaawwwwwwwww "

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Urmila was hell scared and she started to shout and jump in fear that it echoed in the whole ashram.

Lakshman couldn't control himself and he bursted in laughter looking her.

The group of kids gathered over there to see what happened.After sometime when Urmila noticed Lakshman laughing,she got angry.
And she deed Something which no one will dare to do with Lakshman.
She stamped her foot on his making him scowl in pain as he held his feet.
The group of kids started to laugh out loudly looking at the couple.
Meanwhile Ram also came and accompanied the kids in enjoying the drama.