Chapter 21

Selah enter the room she like to call Kellam's office. He look up from his papers at her.

"I need clothes."

"Did something happen?"

"Yes. They don't fit no more. My breast need space." His eyes drop to her chest and she roll her eyes. "My eyes are up here Mister."

"I like the chest better. Let me finish up these and we will go into town."

"OK." She walk out and went back to their room. She must can find something that's breathable. She don't understand how she put that much weight on. She doesn't eat much and she take long walks after dinner.

She went through all the clothes she own and try on every single one of them. They were too tight on the chest.

"Damn it. This can't be happening."

These dresses have become torture machines.

She heard the door open but didn't bother turning around.

"Found any that fits?"

"No. This is ridiculous!"

"We'll get you more clothes." He pull her to her feet and she hit his hand away from her breast. "Why did you do that?"

"They are mine."

His hand wrap around her throat and he pull her to his chest. "They are ours my queen."

"We're not doing this now."

"Get dress. Anything will do until we got into town."

"You don't understand Kellam! Nothing fits! Why is this change happening?"

"Everyone change my queen. You'll come to love the change because I do."

"You're just saying that for me to feel better."

"I'm saying it cause its true. Its doesn't matter if it you gain alot more. My mind won't change no matter what."

That did make her feel a little better.

He released her and she grab the first dress her hand touch.

"A little help." He chuckle and she glare at him. "It's not funny."

"It kinda is. Makes them perkier."

"Kellam!"

He laugh harder. She knock him over the head before walking out of the room.

"Selah wait up."

"Go away."

He grab her by the waist and pull her to him. "Let me go you asshole!"

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

She hit him repeatedly but he didn't try to stop her. He know he make a mistake.

"I'm sorry. Truly sorry."

"It's OK. Can we go?"

He feel bad. He upset her and he don't like when she's upset.