Chapter 39

♡ Noor ♡

"We aren't letting you go inside, unless you give us ten thousand each."  Aleema demanded with Inaaya and Rafida guarding the door to Ayaan's room.

We were done with all the wedding bustle and now I wanted to crash on the bed but these idiots were not moving and my dear husband was not agreeing as well. Kaise dheet logo se pala para hai mera.

"Your demand is bakwaas. I'm not giving in." Ayaan said and then Aleema looked at me with a defeated look.

"Samjhao apne shohar ko." Aleema said and I peeked at him and then looked at Aleema saying, "Why should I convince him? Mera kya fayda? 5000 mujhe do toh koshish bhi karungi."  Abbas Bhaijaan and Ahmad Bhaijaan laughed at that, but I'm serious. Even I should benefit a little yaar.

Suddenly Ayaan put his hand in the pocket of his kurta taking out his wallet and then a thick envelope.

"Here, take this." He said extending the envelope of cash to Aleema and then turned towards me to hand over his wallet, "And this is for you biwi, my credit card and debit card."

Everyone around us hooted at his little stunt and then the silly hues of red started to creep on my face.

"Sirf card dene se kya hota hai. PIN bhi toh dena chahiye." Ahh, my smarty mouth couldn't stop from retorting.

"Oh, andar chaliye. Apko PIN bhi dete hai."

Aayein? Baigan.

Can I have a shovel please? I need to dig a hole.

Everyone left from there after a few words of teasing and then it was just me and Ayaan standing on the door of his room. Not in the state to face him I pushed the door open to enter inside but the sight of his bedroom left me in a freeze state.

After what Aleema had told me I expected to be greeted by the usual dark ambience of his room but this was unexpected.

"You like it?" I turned around to find him with a nervous smile on his face anticipating my response but I just stared at him and then at this mesmerizing decoration of the room that left me speechless

Ayaan closed the door behind us and then came beside me and I looked at him with questions, "Aleema said that..." and I trailed off.

He took a deep breath and then said, "I wanted to welcome my wife in this room. I wanted to decorate it myself for you. But, maybe it was a bad idea." He said and turned around but before he can take a step away from me, I held his hand. Tugging it gently, I found him facing me again and then without any words I wrapped my arms around his torso.