5

"I bet I can beat you at the quiet game!" I said after we decided to go back to Colby's house to play some games and hang out.

"Nah, you've bet me at every other game, I have to win one."
He said walking towards the couch were I was.

"Bet, let's go, game on." I said to I'm with a straight face.

"First, rules?" He said

"There are none, you can do anything to make the other person talk." I said and his face formed an evil smirk.

"What are you planning," I asked.

"Just start the game you'll find out," He said.

"3...2...1...GO" I said to start the quiet game.

After about 3 minutes of us sitting in silence and me eating for Colby to show me why he had an evil smirk. I got up and grabbed a drink of water and went by Colby and pretended like I was going to spill it on him. Jumped to a different spot on the couch and stood up, he was harder to beat than I thought. I drank the water a set the cup in the coffee table and flipped off Colby, he did the same.

Colby's grin came back, he jumped on top of the table and I gave him a confused look. I pointed at him and shook my head like, "what are you doing??". He then pushed me by the couch, and fucking tased my sides cause one me to throwing my self around to try and loosen his grip.

"Stop...*laughing*...stop Colby....you win!"

"Haha told you!" He said backing off and putting my cup in the sink.

"No fair you can't tickle!" I said with a sad tone.

"You said no rules!" Colby said with a smile, while flinging his head around and making weird sounds cause if me to laugh.

"What the heck?!?" I said laughing, "you have so many random energy boost huh?" I said adjusting my self up right.

"Uh duh, you do too!" He said whining at the end.

"Nooo I dooonnnttt, you lieeee!" I said matching his whinny tone. "Let's go again!But no tickling you cheater!"

"Hurray, something I'm better than you at!" He said sticking out his tongue and laughing.

"No tickling! 1, 2, 3, GO!" I said quickly before he had the chance to object to my rule. We both thought for a second or two of a way to make the other talk. He gave me a look of "I'm gonna beat you!" So i flipped him off again.

Then at the worst timing someone was nocking at the door.

"Crap hide! My closet go!" Colby said pointing me towards his room.

I ran out of the room hearing the door open, it was Sam. Why was Colby hiding me?

"Hey bro, what's up!" I heard Colby said, giving someone a hug.

"Just came over to film remember?" A familiar voice said, it was Sam

"Oh yeah..." Colby said, I could hear his lying in his voice.

"Are you ready?" Sam asked

"No, I'm never ready for these kinds of things." Colby said walking over to his room. I then heard the door open and I shoved my self farther in his closet.

"Okay well hurry up flight leaves in 2 hours and you know me." Sam said from the living room.

I could feel Colby's eye roll, and I heard the door close with a sigh.

"You alive?" I heard colby whisper as he opened the closet door.

"I win." I whispered back with a big smile in my face.

"Oh fuck off." Colby said in a louder voice that of course Sam heard.

"You good Colby!" Sam yelled from the hallway, clearly hearing Colby's response. Colby closed the closet door quickly.

"Shit..." I heard him whisper, "Yeah... just uhhh realized I haven't packed yet." Which wasn't a lie, he didn't pack yet.

"You better hurry up if we are going to make the flight." Sam yelled from the living room.

"You almost got us caught." I said opening the closet door again.

"Hush." He said grabbing a sweater from the closet and a suitcase.

"So where are you going." I ask still sitting in the closet just in case Sam decided to come back. Colby's smile had left his face when I said that.

"Just work, we are going back to the Stanley. Why? Cause viewers want us to actually investigate it and not just freak out and leave." He said with a slight tone and zipping up his suitcase. He did that really fast, lot faster than me.

"Why aren't you exited? You seem so excited in your videos?" I asked making sure I kept my voice lower.

"Your a fan?" He said with a smirk and a laugh, "I am excited but I'd rather stay here." His tone more serious again but still in a whisper.

"Duh, and what do you mean why would you want to stay here?" I asked

"I had so much fun today, and I can tell you did to. I don't wanna leave for a week and not be able to hang out." He said coming over to the closet again and picking out a final outfit for today.

"I did but I should get back home, that reminds me I need to film as well. So it's okay when you get back we can hang." I said with a lot of care, more than I thought I had.

"I guess, wait you do YouTube? What do you do?" He ask his facing lighting up a little bit.

"Oh, just paranormal stuff, why?" I asked as I had finished it clicked what he was getting at.

"I'm going to go ask Sam." He said closing the closet and leaving the room before I could respond.

There was a chance that I could be going with Sam and Colby on a trip! I could feel my face blushing at the fact Colby said he didn't want to leave me. Wait, does Colby like me? Why wouldn't he want to leave, well I don't wanna leave him either.

"Yo Sam, we're you at?" Colby asked rushing out of the room.

"Kitchen, why is someone's phone and boots here?" He said, my heart had sank. My phone and boots were still out there, Colby you better be good at lying.

"Uh, hard to explain, anyway can I ask you something?" Colby said, wait ago best lier ever.

"Sure what's up?" Sam said

"I was wondering if we could collab with someone this week..." he said trailing off be for he said who.

"Colby. Who is going to be ready to collab? We have one hour and thirty minutes till our flight. We aren't going to be able to get a flight." He said and my heart had shattered for Colby.

"I know who and I'll drive with them then." I heard Colby say.

There is no way I'm going to let him to that, those tickets are way to expensive to just toss to the side. I thought about getting out of the closet to tell him no, but I new what could happen so I just stayed.

I tuned out their voices while I played with my fingers, pants, and my hoodie. Then I heard Colby come back in the room and grab his suit case. He opened the closet door and handed me my phone without saying a word.

"Thanks," I said grabbing my phone, "what did he say?"

"It was a little argument but we came to a agreement to push back the trip and get you a ticket also." He said unzipping his suitcase and putting his stuff away.

"You didn't have to do that Colby." I said still in the closet

"Yes I did." He said pulling me out of the closet and kissing me.