Chapter 149: Supernatural Experiment

Xu Hao looked at Zhang Yi, his eyes earnest as he said, "Zhang Ge, my life is now in your hands. Are you still afraid I'll betray you?"
"What if something happens to you? I'll die too!"Zhang Yi felt that this plan was indeed feasible.Xu Hao understood that Zhang Yi would use him as a shield, and with Xu Hao thinking he was poisoned, there was no way he would betray Zhang Yi. Once they successfully entered the sanctuary, Wang Siming's two golden Desert Eagles wouldn't be a problem for Zhang Yi."The success rate is extremely high, at least 95% or more."Zhang Yi gave his evaluation in his mind.However, there was still a slight unease. His way of doing things was based on pragmatism. He excelled in defense, but offense was not his strong suit. Attacking a super sanctuary for the first time, it was a lie to say he wasn't a bit uneasy inside."Fire, gas. If only there was a way to completely solve this problem."Zhang Yi sighed in his heart.The initiative was not in his hands, and that made him uneasy. Suddenly, a flash of inspiration crossed his mind. Wait a minute! Fire, gas... Why do I feel like I forgot something?Zhang Yi tried to grasp that strand of inspiration. He instinctively felt it was important, and there must be something else he could use."I got it!"After pondering for a while, Zhang Yi finally realized what it was. His supernatural space! For a long time, Zhang Yi had only considered his supernatural space as a storage ability, without thinking about applying it in combat.However, the supernatural space could collect objects, and time inside it was close to absolute stillness. If he could utilize this feature, it could become a powerful combat ability.Zhang Yi was excited. If he could unlock the potential of his ability, the gains would be unimaginable!Zhang Yi immediately stood up eagerly. Xu Hao, who was still kneeling on the ground, anxiously awaited Zhang Yi's response.Zhang Yi waved his hand at him and said, "Go back and wait for my message. I'll give you an answer in a few days."Xu Hao was terrified. "But Zhang Ge, even if I can wait, the poison in my body can't!"Zhang Yi gave him a stern look. "What are you afraid of? I said the poison will take seven days to take effect, then seven days it is. At most, three days. I'll definitely give you an answer in one or two days. Just wait patiently!"Xu Hao's scalp tingled. Who knew how uncomfortable he felt after that injection. Now he felt his body had weakened.Xu Hao wanted to say more, but Zhang Yi's sharp eyes made him shrink back. "Well... I'll go back and wait for your reply. Make sure to contact me!"Xu Hao left Zhang Yi with a bitter face. Zhang Yi, still inspired, quickly returned to his room to continue contemplating how to develop his abilities.For a long time, Zhang Yi had only treated his supernatural space as a storage ability, without considering its application in combat. His understanding of its capabilities was not comprehensive; he knew only the basics.For example, the supernatural space could contain independently existing objects, but it was difficult to collect objects under external strong forces, such as a room in a building or a piece of snowy ground taken from the earth."However, if I can use this ability on people, what effect will it have?"Zhang Yi had only experimented with living beings once, using a fish in a fish tank. However, the fish died the next day. At that time, he didn't think much about it, just feeling it was a pity that he couldn't establish a sanctuary inside.Now, considering it from a combat perspective, he needed to experiment with a living person."This should be easy, right?"That night, Zhang Yi went to a building, had them bring a person out, and took him to an empty room, handing him a "knife" made of rolled-up A4 paper.A fire burned in the middle of the room. Zhang Yi's tall figure appeared imposing in the glow of the flames, while the poor guy holding the fake knife trembled in fear.Zhang Yi looked at him and beckoned with a smile. "Come, come and attack me! As long as you can hit me, I'll reward you with a piece of bread."