♪ 05

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

fountain
━━━━━━

By the end of the day, Riki and Yokai had arranged to meet on a bench.

It was a beautiful spot, thanks to the fountain.

It was very big and the water was always gushing. The sound was relaxing.

It was often here that couples came to chat or have something to eat.

This place was filled with flowers and flowering trees.

Riki had bought cakes to eat with his girlfriend and was laughing when Yokai went silent.

Riki tapped her on the shoulder and said, "What's the matter ?"

"Our best friend's here." she said, laughing.

Riki didn't really understand who she was talking about. He looked around to try to understand when Yokai stood up with frowning eyebrows.

He followed Yokai with his eyes and saw Miyuki on the other side of the fountain.

She was sitting on a bench too, eating bread.

She'd stopped there once she'd left school.

And her belly had been empty since this morning, so she'd stopped here to eat a little.

When Yokai came up to her, she took her piece of bread and threw it on the ground.

Miyuki got up and spoke in sign language.

"Miyuki, nobody understands you !" Yokai took Miyuki's bag and opened it. She tore off a piece of paper, not minding that it was an evaluation, and handed it to Miyuki along with a pen, "Adapt yourself to the others !"

Miyuki hastened to write, "Why did you do that !" She showed her the sheet of paper and pointed to the piece of bread on the floor.

Yokai huffed and she tossed her hair behind her shoulders. She lowered her torso to her height and said, strangely calm, "One day you'll understand that you're useless in this world and that you're slowing us down."

Yokai picked up her bag and threw it into the fountain. She stepped on the piece of bread she'd thrown on the ground and returned to Riki, proud of what she'd done.

Yokai inhaled loudly as she took a piece of cake. "I hope she understood this time." she smiled at him before looking at her phone and letting out a small squeal of surprise.