♪ 10

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

♪ black table━━━━━━━

black table
━━━━━━━

Riki and Sunoo were sitting at a table in their high school. All around them, people were working and studying, the spaced was very quiet.

Riki took out a sheet of paper and put it on the table.

"Make me revise."

Sunoo took the paper and looked at it more closely. He frowned as he looked up at Riki. "Why do you want to learn sign language ?"

"Don't ask questions and make me study."

"Of course I'm asking questions !" Sunoo's face lit up and he put the sheet down on the table and moved closer to Riki's ear. "Is this for Miyuki ?"

"Who else could I learn sign language for ?"

Sunoo put his hands to his face, huffing. He shook his head and looked up at Riki, keeping his hands on his cheeks.

"Riki you can't do this !"

Riki frowned. "Yet I do."

"But you shouldn't !"

"Why ?"

"Think of Yokai !"

Riki took his sheet of paper from Sunoo's hands before leaning back in his chair and shoving his free hand into his pocket.

"It's okay, I can review on my own."

Sunoo laughed and leaned back in his chair. "You don't. That's why you came to me."

Riki glowered at him and put the sheet down on the table. Sunoo picked it up again and began to read what Riki had written.

"You've applied yourself."

"I want to speak this language as soon as possible."

"Why would you do that for Miyuki ?" Sunoo opened his mouth and his eyes widened. "Don't tell me that..."

Riki looked up, not really understanding. "What ?"

"You're interested in her ?"

Riki lowered his head and began playing with his fingers. "No, never."

Sunoo tapped his shoulder hard enough to bring Riki back to reality.

"You have no right to be interested in another girl Riki, think of Yokai !"