~4~

Sorry for not updating for so much time, I had some work to do and life has been tough, but hope I can write more soon. Happy late Valentine's day <3

---Klea---

Day before the semester starts

I woke up early at 6 AM. Shifting onto my elbows, I rubbed my eye and took a look around the dorm.

Pete was on the opposite side of the room. Half covered by the blanket, he was in a deep sleep. His hand was hanging off the bed.

The sunshine spreading over my bed and the floor through the window.

I smiled sleepily and forced myself out of bed. I went to the bathroom and washed my face.

My wrist was shaken from the buzz of my smartwatch. I had to inject my long-acting insulin.

When I exited the bathroom, Peter was already awake. "Hey, sleeping princess. How was your night?" I kneeled down beside my bag as I started searching for my long-acting insulin.

"Hmph..." he muffled as he stretched his arms upwards. "Pretty good, what about you?" He rubbed his eyes

"So relaxing, I was so exhausted after those flights" I said as I took out my insulin and quickly injected the units I needed to "Sigh that's done..."

A sudden but gentle knock caught both mine and Peter's attention. "I will open the door, you fix your shirt 'cause..." I lifted up my finger and moved it upwards and downwards as I showed him that his chest was almost bare. I went to the door.

Peter's cheeks flushed red "You should get used to this..." he said so quietly that I couldn't hear it

"What did you say?" I turned to him "Oh, nothing" He replied with a wink Hope he doesn't prove David's theory true I returned my gaze back to the door

I reached for the handle and opened. The fresh spring smell of flowers and sweets filled my nostrils. A gorgeous 5'6" heartwarming smilled girl was standing in front of me. She wore an elegant and cute white dress that was reaching above her knees. She was holding a cute little basket in her hand decorated with a bow on it.

"Heyyyy!!!" Shee rushed to hug me. I froze because I didn't expect it, but I still pat her back "Hey?"

"Oh, I am so sorry I didn't introduce myself" She was embarrassed "I am Amber Barnes. You can call me Am if you prefer it that way" She extanded her hand towards me Someone came to meet me? Was I still dreaming??

"Nice to meet you, Am, I am Klea. You can call me whatever you want, but most people call me Klee" I said with a smile and took her hand in mine as we shook hands.

We stood this way for a few moments "Come in" I offered her. She shook her head "I have some work to do, I brought this for you" She handed me the basket "It is a small gift for your freshman year. Hope you don't have any allergies that I might trigger."

"Oh, it's so kind of you, thank you so much" I took the basket and I hugged her tighter. "Dont worry, I don't have allergies. Or at least I haven't found any so far..." I tried joking. Amber looked confused for a moment, but quickly realized my attempt for a joke.