The First Glance || Chapter 1

Felix and his best friend Jisung has graduated from college and wanted to start working. They have decided to work together because of Felix's anxiety. Jisung is the only one that can understand him and take care of him.

♡♡

It was the first day of their work and meeting the CEO.

Felix was excited yet nervous at the same time. Although he was very happy to meet his best friend once again.

♡♡

Felix was having his beauty sleep until his alarmed has went off.

He let out a groan and got up from his bed. Felix fixed his messy mullet hair and did a few stretches.

He walked to his bathroom with sleepy eyes and decided to rinse his face with water to wake him up properly.

"It's finally the first day of work.. I'm so nervous! What if the CEO doesn't like me..?" Felix said as he was panicking.

He took deep breaths and decided to take a warm shower so his mind can clear up.

♡♡

Felix was now out of the shower drying his hair with a blow dryer.

And when he was done drying his hair he went to look for some clothes to wear.

Felix's Appearance:

Felix looked at the mirror to see if his outfit was great on him

"I think this is fine for now." Felix said while still looking at the mirror. He decided to add a few jewelries to finish his look.

And lastly he sprayed perfume that smelled like vanilla.

He then looked at the clock and saw that it was still 7:35.

"Oh, looks like I got up too early. The office opens up at 10:00."

He heard his tummy growl and realized that he forgot to eat breakfast first. He quickly ran downstairs to cook breakfast

♡♡

Felix's breakfast