Sleepover Pt. 4 || Chapter 6

Hyunjin and Felix broke the kiss.
"You're a good kisser you know?" Said Hyunjin playfully. "And you're face is a good surface to slap my hand on." Felix replied. "Oh c'mon, it was a compliment; And plus it's true."

"Mhm okay."
"It's been 30 minutes now!" Said Hyunjin happily.
"Only 30 minutes to go then!" Felix replied happily as well.
"Actually I have a question Hyun"
"Ask away darling"
"Where are your friends at the moment?"

There was a slight silence for a few seconds.

"I think they are still at college, I believe they're about to graduate. Believe me, I could've swore when I graduated and left college their grades dropped down."

"That must mean your smart mentally;
"But not physically"
"Hey!!"

Hyunjin chased down Felix who got out of bed running around. (To anyone confused, they did this for around 15 minutes LMAOABBHSBJWJDH)

"Fine I surrender!" Felix panted in between. "Got.. You!" Hyunjin panted while snatching Felix.

After they rested after running around for a WHOLE 15 MINUTE CHASE, they decided to talk trash and jokes about their enemies in senior year.

"Like bro kid you not, that little bitchy-bitch called me gay when her herself made out with our geography and mathematics teacher because she was too horny that her grades went down like that little spider down the water sprout." Felix sneered.

'HAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA" Hyunjin choked on his saliva when Felix finished the sentence without stuttering.

They kept on making jokes and laughing that they forgot that their time was up.
"Bitchessss, your time is upp!!" Han shouted close to the door.

"Oh, I thought it's only been 10 minutes or something?" Hyunjin asked Felix. "Didn't you remember you chased me down or anything? It probably took like 15 minutes."

"Yeah you're probably ri-"
"Hurry up you two! Don't tell me you both made out already!" Han shouted. "OKAY OKAY ME AND LIX WILL BE THERE IN A SEC!" Hyunjin replied.

"Let's go down now lix." Hyunjin said while pecking the younger's lips. They interlocked their hands and opened the unlocked door. The two ran downstairs while looking at Han and Minho shocked.

"What's up you two?' Lix questioned the two older. "So like.. Are y'all together or anything? Like chill it's only been 1 hour.." Han replied to the question. "Oh shush, don't act like you and Lix interlock hands while hanging out or something." Hyunjin replied.

"Okay jeez, sorry" said Han.
"Honestly I want to get pizza and iced coffee."
"Lee Know that was so random of you." Felix replied.
"I want to eat." Lee Know replied.
"Baby, it's currently raining and it's so cold outside, and you want iced coffee?"

There was a slight silence.
"Let's go get what he wants or else he'll feed us to the animals."
"Fine, let's go orde-" Felix got cut off.
"No, I want to go to the cafe close to us."

☆☆

Author's note:

I'm so sorry for making this very short. My posting schedule is messed up and I wanted to fix it by creating this new chapter. That's all! I'll make sure to make a longer chapter next time. Buh-byee!