Cafe Pt. 2 || Chapter 8

Hello readers! I'm working on a new story called "I'm in Love with Him?".. So hopefully you'll enjoy that story as well!

"Me and Hyunjin were actually best friends at college. Well not actually best friends but like close-ish friends. I used to have a crush on him for a long time and looks like he also had a crush on me. So that's why we started dating." Said Felix fidgeting wether Han will accept their relationship.

"O - m - g.. Why are y'all and Hyunjin saur cute together?!" Said Han fangirling and getting whipped for Hyunlix. Felix got flushed and started to pet the cat again. Not long after they heard footsteps behind them. They turned around to see Hyunjin and Minho walking towards them.

"They said it will take 10-15 minutes for the pizza to get ready. They'll prepare the ice tea for us shortly." Said Hyunjin sitting beside Felix. "But, you didn't give me an ice tea right? You know I like sweet stuffs." Said Felix to Lee Know. "Of course, Hyunjin even picked your drink." Lee Know winked at Felix.

Felix blushed. Not long after, Hyunjin placed his hand on Felix's lap and squeezed it. Felix blushed crazily. He doesn't know why, because Hyunjin also did the same thing a few hours ago. Maybe it's because he squeezed it more tigther.

Hyunjin got heard Felix's uneven breathing. But tried to control himself. Minsung didn't notice them surprisingly, but as time went on Hyunjin stopped and glanced at Felix. He saw that Felix was blushing like crazy, he smirked and looked over to the cats so he doesn't look suspicious to the two (minsung).

•••
Minsung POV:

Me and Lee Know were just petting cats and baby talking to them. But I noticed something.. Why did Felix blush? Did Hyunjin do something? Eh whatever, it's probably nothing. But I'll still ask him

Out of Minsung POV
•••

"Order for.. Number 143?" Said a woman shouting behind a counter. "That's us, we'll get back in a minute" said Lee Know walking with Hyunjin. "Hey Lix, I noticed  that you blushed like a few minutes ago. Mind telling me? I mean- if your not comfortable with it then it's okay!"

Felix's eyes widened, "Oh t-that..! Uh-"

"Hyunjin just said I love you!"

Han covered his mouth knowing already he is probably gonna fan girl. "Awh that's so adorable! I wish Minho treated me like that" (Bitch what? That man would take a fucking bullet for you)

"It's fine bestie, don't forget that you'll probably be the first one in the entire friend group to be screaming his name" Said Felix teasingly.

"SHHHH" Han smacked the youngers head. "Ouch" said Felix. Felix was about to speak again until he and Han heard footsteps from behind. Felix guessing that it was probably Hyunjin and Minho but it wasn't, it was 4 handsome faces. One with very cute dimples, one with a very muscular body, one that looks like a puppy, and one that looks like a fennec fox.

"Hiya! We saw Hyunjin over in this table, are you his friends? " Said the one with dimples. "O-oh yeah! This is Han Jisung. And I'm Lee Felix! Hyunjin's boyfriend."

The 4 boys gasped. "Hyunjin has a boyfriend?! Omg he didn't tell us!" Said the one with dimples again. "Oh right! We didn't introduce ourselves, that must've been so disrespectful sorry- but I'm Christopher Bahng. Call me Bang Chan or just Chan for short!"

"Hey, I'm Seo Changbin. Changbin or Bin for short." Said the one with a muscular body. "Hi there. I'm Kim Seungmin, Seungmin or Min for short." Said the one who looked like a puppy. "Hiiiii! I'm Yang Jeongin!! Jeongin or I.N for short!!" Said the last one that looks like a fennec fox.

"Great to meet you all!" Said Han. They were getting to know each other until Minho and Hyunjin showed up. "Baby what took you and Minho Hyung so long?" Said Felix looking up. "Sorry love, they got the pizza toppings wrong." Said Hyunjin sitting down, still not noticing the 4 males. "It's fine love, and why aren't you saying hello to your best friends?" Said Felix.

Hyunjin looked confused and looked over to his right. His eyes filled with happiness seeing his best friends once again after a very long time. "Hey Hyun, seeems like your boyfriend cares about us more than you." Said Seungmin rolling his eyes playfully.

Hyunjin laughed "Haha I'm sorry I didn't notice you all, how're you guys doing? Did you guys graduate yet??" Said Hyunjin sitting down next to Felix. "Yeah, we just did a few hours ago! But we haven't found a job yet for all us 4." Said Chan. "Oh! You guys can work in my company! Minho, Han, and Lixie is actually working in my company too! Pretty sure there's room for 4 more people in Han's and Lixie's room, right love?" Said Hyunjin looking over to Felix.

"Yeah! Also you guys DEFINITELY need to go work there, THEY HAVE A FUCKING SHOWER INSIDE THE BATHROOM!" Said Felix still amazed. "FUCK YEAH! THE ROOM IS ALSO SO BIG- IT CAN LIKE FIT 15 MORE PEOPLE INSIDE!" Said Han also amazed. "Then it's settled! You guys can start working on Monday." Said Hyunjin. "Thanks Hyun!" Said Chan sitting down.

"Also you didn't say congratulations to your friends! Well Congrats you guys! Hopefully good things will come into into your life!" Said Felix while the other 3 are starting to sit down as well. "Awh thank you Felix!" Said all 4 of them. "Wow, Min was right, Felix does care for us more than you." Said Changbin. Hyunjin chuckled. "Okay okay I'm sorry, but anyways congratulations." Said Hyunjin.

The 4 thanked him. "Okay can we stop talking about work and graduating? I'm fucking hungry." Said Minho grabbing a pizza. All 7 of them laughed at Minho. And they started talking about themselves more so that they can get to know each other more. Everyone was interested, and when I mean everyone I mean Han and Felix. Minho and Hyunjin knew all about the 4 of them so they didn't really care much, in fact Minho and Hyunjin started to talk jokes about Chan, Changbin, Seungmin, and Jeongin in front of Felix and Han.

And surprisingly the two sunshine twins started laughing so hard. With the 6 laughing as well.

And that's how their new friend group started.

✩✩✩
Hello readers! I hope you're enjoying this story so far.

What do you guys think will happen on the upcoming chapters?

(Hint: A BIT of angst, honestly I don't rlly like sad stuffs so it's only a bit. Like probably 5% of angst, 35% smut I guess? And 60% of random stuffs)

That's all!

Words: 1159