Sleepover Pt. 3 || Chapter 5

Hyunjin went to look for a bathroom to go take a quick rinse. He then went inside the bathroom and closed the door. Before he was gonna take his shirt off he heard two people shout outside

He then took a peak outside and saw the three just standing. He was confused on why did they shout, or probably they were mistaken.

"I could've swore two people shouted. Maybe it was just Han's neighbors." Hyunjin whispered to himself. He then took off his clothes and went inside the shower. He turned it on to a warm setting so that he would cool down.

A few moments have passed and Hyunjin was finally done. He wore his outfit again but he was surprised that the wetness was already dried.

He unlocked the door and went down stairs. "Finally you're done!" Han shouted at the tall male. "Chill out it was only like 10 minutes." The tall male replied.

"Yeah whatever you say." Han replied. Lee know suddenly got an idea. He went over to Han's ear and whispered. "Maybe you should move a little to the side so that Hyunjin could sit with Felix." Han then smirked and nodded with his idea.

Han and Lee know moved aside with Felix wondering why they suddenly moved. "Hyunjin come sit here" Han said while patting the empty space between him and Felix. Felix finally found out their idea and became flustered.

Hyunjin wasted no time and immediately sat down. Felix was still very flustered that he was close to him but still decided to keep cool. The room was in silence for a few moments before Lee know spoke. "What movie should we all watch?"

"Hmm.. Titanic! To make Felix cry for 1 hour." Han smirked with his mischievous idea. "FUCK NO! IF YOU DO I WILL GO AND KILL-" Felix got cut off when Lee know already picked Titanic. Felix knew he wouldn't win so he just let out a small "Fine you both win 🙄"

Hyunjin looked over to his right and smiled softly looking at the younger being teased by his friends. He then looked over to the screen as the movie was already starting.

♡♡

As a few minutes or hours have passed, Felix already knew the part that always makes him cry. Felix was trying so hard to not cry but he accidentally sniffled softly. The two boyfriends didn't hear him because they were too focused on the movie. But Hyunjin noticed and looked over to Felix. He saw his eyes were watering and getting red.

Hyunjin didn't know what to do to comfort him. A few moments have passed and Felix finally left a small tear visible enough to see. Hyunjin was panicking on what to do until he finally got an idea. He hesitated for a few seconds but seeing Felix cry just breaks his heart. He decided to not hesitate anymore and put his hands on Felix's thigh.

Felix flinched but when he looked over to see who's hand it was he then cooled down. He doesn't know why but all of a sudden he feels so safe and comfortable on Hyunjin's touch. His tears went away thanks to Hyunjin.

Another moment have passed and Hyunjin squeezed Felix's milky thigh. Felix was shocked and flustered at the same time. He tried his best to hide his redness by taking a few deep breaths.

♡♡

The movie had finally finished with Hyunjin's hand still on Felix's thigh. The room was in silence once again until Han spoken. "I was surprised Felix didn't cry this time." Han said. Felix then looked over to Han and accidentally puts his hand on Hyunjin's hand without knowing. "Yeah sure, not like you cried while watching All Of Us Are Dead 🙄" Felix eye rolling once again. Hyunjin noticed there was a weight on his hand and saw it was Felix's.

He blushed slightly but took a deep breath to make it go away. "Yeah whatever" Han replied. Lee know decided to speak, "Hey what if we play truth or dare?" Han looked over to his boyfriend and shouted "OMG YESS!!"