Sleepover Pt. 2 || Chapter 4

Felix heard the doorbell and opened it. It's no other than the Han Jisung.

Han gave Felix a shocked face. "Boy, how the fuck are you always so good in any outfits you wear?" Said Han.

Felix gave out a chuckle. "It's in my genes I guess" Felix closed the door and locked it twice before walking to the car.

Felix walked over to the car and waved to Lee Know. "Hey hyung!" Felix said opening the car door.

"Hey Lixie Pixie" Lee Know then said with a small wave. "Oh and also baby.." Han said with a straight face.

Lino looked over to Han and nodded asking him to continue while he starts the car. "You never said anything about Hyunjin being your best friend!"

"Oh that! About that I'm very sorry love, I'm very busy with work lately. So I've never had the time to spend time with you much and tell you it. Oh and that reminds me! Hyunjin asked to come with us for the sleepover. Can he come?" Said Lino with puppy eyes.

"Its fine my love, and sure why not." Han said and looked over to Felix who just spaced out when he heard the voice Hyunjin.

Felix P.O.V

Hyunjin? As in Hwang Hyunjin? The CEO?! HAVING A SLEEPOVER WITH US?! MR HWANG HYUNJIN?! WITH US?!

Felix's mind was filled of questions repeating over and over again. "Lix you good?" Han said with a slight grin.

Felix snapped out of it and looked over. "Y-yeah, s-sorry! Just spaced out."

"Lix you stuttered. And I know that whenever you stutter it means you're flustered or embarrassed~" Han teased the younger.

"WhAt? Of course I would never!"
"Lix tell me and Lino hyung the truth this time. Do you like Hyunjin?"
"...... Okay fiNEEeEeee maybe I do.."

Felix looked away and tried to hide his face.

"Fucking knew it!" The two exclaimed. "Was I that too obvious or smth?" Felix looked over again. Showing his redness in his cheeks.

"Obviously you idiot 🙄.. I and Han already knew when you and Hyunjin met for the first time." Lino stopped the car because there was a Red Light ( 🤭🤭 )

"Yep, that moment when you and Mr. Hwang looked at each other and spaced out at the same time we already knew y'all were made for each other."
Han replied back.

"Okay okay, fine y'all got me."
"You owe me 50 bucks bitch" said Han.
"Why?"
"You remember that bet we had? You said if you don't have a crush within 5 months, I give you 50 bucks. And if you get a crush in less that 5 months, YOU owe ME 50 bucks."
"Fuck, my bad I guess 🙄" Felix giving out a very dramatic eye roll.

"You both bet on each other?' Lino asked the two sunshine twins.
"You don't?" The two replied.
"Nope-"
"You missing out bro. Han already gave me about 400+ bucks and this is his first time winning a bet. That aside betting could get your ass rich some day so.. 🤷‍♀️"
Felix shrugged his shoulders.

"Fuck maybe I am missing out." Lino thinking of something mischievous like always.

The two just hummed in response and went to their phones.

The car was in silence before they reached Han's house.

♡♡

"Damn I forgot you were rich" Felix said while barging into the fridge as he has been in Han's house for more than 30 times.

"Bitch you always come here after school if you're not busy." Han said while sitting on the couch.

"Fuck, my bad" Felix closed the fridge and went to sit as well.