Volume 1

Chapter 1

       It was the time when all super natural and humans used live together with harmony and happiness...

      In all this stood 2 powerful kingdoms in which ,The most powerful and ruler kingdom was LUNAR . One that was kign of other kingdoms . And most importantly the kingdomof supernaturals .

      Then comes the kingdom of nature since there was not even a single plant , tree , herb or any medicinal thing which was not present here . The second powerful kingdom MAITHELI ...

     As beautiful as its name full of greenery and flowers and water bodies and lots of calmness and nature 
blessing.

      And last but not list The village of DARK . As the name indicates its full of the dark creature Rules by the no one greedy people which are discrdrd from other kingdoms .

      Its been 2 years since the last time it rain in The Maitheli. All the crops and other there lives are getting affected now .

      Even though the natural springs and other water bodies are supporting but still some of the kingdom started to get affected by it and it will not take long to disaster to happen in kingdom if it continues.

     The king is trying his best to find the solution for the problem but nothing works .

      At last it was the day they finally thought to ask thr help from the almight goddess of nature for the rain and to give the end for this problem .

      In the middle of the worshiping the goddess The Queen of the kingdom who was pregnent at that time start to cry because of the labour pain started and soon the sound of the newborn echoed in the whole palace of Maitheli...

☆☆☆

    It was the beautifull baby girl .

  With goddess like features when the baby was passed to the king it start to smile and it happen when no one was excepting .

  It started to rain .

   Whole kingdome was enjoying therefirst rain after 2 years .

   In the palace one head of all the Yogi who was present for the yadnya said ,

   " The child is the nature herself , the baby will bring the good and wise , will be served by the most powerful , nomatter where she will go she will bring the happiness , richness , prosperity , wealth , light and love .

    As the goddess can not come to us she sended this beautifull child of hers hence should be protected at all cost .

   Once the dark get the hold of her all will be burn to ash . Find the one true protecor for her , give all the love and care to her untill she is with you .

    Life will be unfair for her soon every colour will be turn to black ,everyflower of her crown will be replaced with the thorns and pain .

   The child is right just the time is wrong ...

   Every thing will be messed up for her she was not supposed to born now, the mistake or the decision of the god this time will give some one pain .

   But she will still shine and give all her love n wont hurt untill provok.

   Make sure the child is well protected as the destiny of this child is to bring change in all and in everything .

   Now in this kingdom natural disaster will never be a problem .

  Words must not go outside the dark is lurking in every corner if come to know the lives will be taken and if still dark comes be sure to keep the child as hidden as possible and make someone the peotector untill one true appears .

   The kingdom can only be conqure by the capturing the princess untill pricess is free the the kingdom will be safe ."

   And with this they started to turn to leave the palace .

( I know the cutie is a almost of month but I really wanted to use this image as baby maithili )( but again as u know I m a confuse person so one more )

( but again as u know I m a confuse person so one more )

( I know the cutie is a almost of month but I really wanted to use this image as baby maithili )( but again as u know I m a confuse person so one more )

-----,,-----

The upper image is Maitheli.  The one in starting .

As I have said it's my first time writing , so plz don't give hate .

Any suggestion or corrections from u all (but of course with kind words ) will be accepted . 😊😊😚😚

And if u r reading this then ....a big thanks to you 😚😁

Now
.
.
.
Bbye
.
.
.
Tata c ya 👋