2.3

Hii there...👋

Please let me know what do u think about this story ...

I know this is just third part but please give me some motivation at least 😅

And if u are interested then give some like to it by touching this ☆ thing at the end😁😁

Let's not talk to much n get into it...

___☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆_____☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆___

.
.
.
Pankhudi went and pick the fruit and cut it with the silver knife which was with her and
Showed to the prince who now laying down on the bed seeing this her posture softens as well as her eyes .

He was in so much pain yet he was holding it so well and when he said he is ready to trust her for healing him she felt something in her heart that she feels only when her brother sends her latters .

Yes her brother , he is alive and avenging their kingdom bt still the danger on her is not completely gone . Thats why he is not able to come to his sister and meet her he has only seen her from shadows only .

That too few years ago and now all she ever get is the letters of her beloved only remaining family her brother Prince Samay.

She took the same fruit and cut its throns and added few other things in it when Revti ask her ,

'' This is poisonious fruit right then why are you using it when making antidote ?''

Pankhu said without looking at her ,
'" This fruit is just like wolfbane only thing is it works for dragons and every poisonious fruit have its own antidote in it only ''.

As she finished she shoot up and went to the prince who was trying to keep hie eyes open and trying to take all of her in his eyes , trying to capture all of her in his mind like picturing her for enernity was brought back to reality when she called him.

Shekhar helped him in sitting again and she said in her soft but frim voice ,

" YOU DID GREAT JOB NOT CLOSING YOUR EYES AND HOLDING YOUR CALMNESS , NOW HAVE THIS I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT FILL PAIN ANYMORE , HMM ."

And prince gulp down everything in one go as she said and in some time he felt like throwing his guts out .

She told him to let go when he hold her hand in pain while she rub his back to calm him down .

After cleaning his mouth he again sat on his bed and closed his eyes still tightly holding her hand . And fall a sleep in few seconds only .

Seeing this REVTI ask her ,
'' What happend ? why did he threw up again and now he even fall a sleep... is he ok ?''

Pankhu replayed ,
'' He is fine now poison is no longer in his body bt for him to be good he needs his dragon to wakeup completely ''.

All  the time they all was talking with one another and some times asking her questions which she will reply only , no long talks as they understand she is not talketive person .

While she was all the time looking at his hand which was holding hers when she heard Shekhar asking her ,

'' Did they opens the door only at night ?''  to which she replyed ,

'' I m not alloweded to step outside the palace .''

Before they could ask her any thing they heard Prince speaking ,

" What do u mean by not allowded to step outside and i heard Shekhar saying that they lock you inside the chamber why ? If you leave inside the palace then
You must  be a part of the royal or any upper family then why not ? But- "

before he finished they heard someone coming inside in fast steps and by his smell they knew its their another best friend who must have come to meet after knowing about prince .

But as he come in front of his bed and could speak further he saw her and stilled on his place for some time until she finally looked at his face  and they all Saw ,

What they only saw when he remember about his little sister and their parents . His eyes filled with so many tears that they was coming out of them like they finally found there way after waiting for so long.

He could'nt hold anymore and pulled her in a warm embrance , were she was so shocked to even move a single finger.

One he was shocked second he started crying and then he hugged her ? How can he hug someone like this .

She was about to scold him and get out of his hold she heard loud sobbing and saying,

'' Kaisi hai aap Pankhu ? Aapko gyat nhi hai kbse hame es pal ki prtiksha thi . Hame shama kr dijiyega Maithili ham aapse kbhi milne nahi aae . Aap hm pr gussa kr skti hai , aapka haq hai vo bs naraj mat hona ham se jyada der , quki aap hi to ak jise ham parivar keh sakte hai , aaphi bs aap hi ak hai jiske liye ham abtk jivit hai . Maa Baba ke bad aap hi hmare liye maa baba hai Pankhu . Ham toh -''

Before he can complete his word he heard his little sister saying ,

''Ham aapse kbhi naraj ho skte Bhaiya , hamne bhlehi kabhi maa baba ko ya aapko nhi dekha lekin aapke parto se jo smja vo bs hamare liye aap sb ka prem tha . To naraj aur krodhit hone ka hamara adhikar hi nahi . Aur jis karn se aap hamre sath nahi hai vo ham jante hai , chinta mat kriye ham yahi hai jab tk aap nahi aate hame lene hmm''.

They all understand that this girl here is no one else but sister of their best friend who was left in different kingdom for protection.

Now seeing her for the first time they finally got it why they was feeling her behavior is some what similar to there best friend .

When they was thinking all this they suddenly heard a loud question followed by series of scolding ,

" WHY ARE YOU  HOLDINNG MY LITTLE SISTERS HAND ? AND WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT NEWS HAH AND THE MAIN QUESTION HOW THE HELL YOU EVEN GET PIOSON IN YOUR BODY AND- AND YOU ARE STILL HOLDING HER HAND AND YOU CAN BE AFFECTED BY POISON AS WELL I THOUGHT U R DRAGON DON'T- "

And his mouth was shut by none other than his sister who was now looking at him as if she is seeing some ghost infront .
And all she could utter was ,

''Are you ok ? ''

And with this all other started laughing even the Prince Abir was laughing which makes her blush with small smile and again her brother hugged her in a tight n loving embrace which brought tears in her eyes but still they was held back with great strength .

All while the prince didn't left her hand which was now noticed by everyone and Revti said ,

'' You can leave her hand . She has treated you and as her brother is here she is not going to run away '' and with this Samay pulled her hand .

Which earn all of them a warning growl from his wolf and when they looked at his eyes which was now totally black with yellow orbs which have red outline . Which means not only his wolf but his dragon was also on edge and was being protective over her which comes as a biggest shock up until now .

He has never show this side to anyone before and was a big no to physical touch but now holding this girls hand like his life is getting away from him . Seeing this Samay said in a soft and calm voice ,

'' She is not married yet  Prince Abir . And if words got out she will have a very hard time . It's a rule in here to not touch a girl who is not married they don't accept them as pure if any man touch them . This is not Maitheli or Lunar kingdom , so please leave her hand .''

___☆☆☆____☆☆☆____☆☆☆____☆☆☆____

Hii there as in this chapter some remedies are mentioned...I m not doctor so plz don't read it as so . It's only for entertaining purpose , so keep ur brains aside when u read it 😅😁

.
.
.

Let me know if u are still available 😘

Do vote 🤌n give me a chance to get to know you all by this way...

Bbye
.
.
Tata cu👋🍫🍫