1.3

Hii there...👋
Please let me know what do u think about this story ...

I know this is just third part but please give me some motivation at least 😅

And if u are interested then give some like to it by touching this ☆ thing at the end😁😁

Let's not talk to much n get into it...

___☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆_____☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆___

AFTER 1 YEAR

It was again a rainy and gloomy weather and the little pankhudi was crying continously since the cluds gather in the sky anoucing the arrival of the dark.

Every one was trying there best to calm the little princess , But no matter what she was crying only.

And then all of the sudden the sound of the thunder echoed in the palace and surrounding and when every one was calming from the sudden flinch that happen because of the thunder they heard the scream which sended the chill to the bones .

The little 8 years old prince came running to the queens chamber telling his mother to hide and hide the little pankhudi .

But its was late for that , the screams and blood was all over the palace . Having no other option  The King came there and looks at his pices of heart and said with heavy voice and tears in his eyes 'Your brother is standing out side , levae the palace and go to your brothers kingdom untill i come to take you 3 understand ?'  The Queen looked at her husband leaving while trying to stop them .

When it was getting out of control she gave the princess to her son and told him to leave and remember

''MAA BABA AAP DONO SE SVYMSE ADHIK PREM KARTE HAI , PANKHUDI KE SATH SATH SVYAM KA BHI DHYAN RKHNA SAMAY , PANKHUDI ABHI CHOTI HAI SARI BATE NHI SMJ SKTI KINTU AAP UNHE SAMBHAL LENA HMM...HAM AAPKE SATH HI HONGE HAMESHA .''

With that she push both of them from the secreat passage In her chamber and went to help her husband while praying the safety of her childrens.

Coming out the prince saw his uncle and run to him having no choice as he don't wanted to wast the time and responsibility his parents gave him in crying for them, no .

Rather he choose to save the future of The kingdom the little goddess in his arms. With lots of tears in his eyes he went to his uncle and turn to see towerds the chamber of his mother in hope to see her and saw his parents coverd in blood .

This time he turned back to leave with the promise to come back and avange every single person who sacrifice their life for the kingdom .

On the way when they was in the middle they understand they were being chased and the soldiers start to fight , in this his uncle got injured , so he gave the princess to him and ask him to save her , that she is what they wants and to hide her well in his kingdom , he will come to take his little sister untill keep his little pankhu safe .

Before his uncle could say anything he ran in other direction taking others attantion holding a baby like thing .

When all of them run behind to take the baby his uncle took the baby and went from there with the heavy heart ; praying for almity to protect the strong hearted beautyful soul who took danger on him to protect his sister.

Soon he reach his kingdom with the baby with him but all change after the news of the King and Queen of Maitheli came with daed princess and lost prince.

The brother of the late Queen , King RAJAN  was a good person he decied to hidde the existance of the little Maithili .

But it was not settling well with the Queen DIPMALA who was a selfish person and started to blame her for what happen.

.
.
.
.

I know I know it's too short but the next part again starting from a time loop 😁😁

Let me know if u are still available 😘

Do vote 🤌n give me a chance to get to know you all by this way...

Bbye
.
.
Tata cu👋🍫🍫