1.2

Hii there...👋
Please let me know what do u think about this story ...

I know this is just second part but please give me some motivation at least 😅

And if u are interested then give some like to it by touching this ☆ thing at the end😁😁

Let's not talk to much n get into it...

☆♡☆♡☆♡

   When they all was going just then ,
The second head of all yogi stopped and said ,

   "" No one shall no how the child looks like and make sure the name that is given represent everything...

   What was from the start , what is still continued and what will be in the future and will be rembered forever"" .

   With this all of them left the palace with the silance of the night and the sound of rain with sometime ago was so soothing now terrifying to ears .

     Still the King smile and said with gentleness in his voice while looking at the baby in this arms who was now sleeping .

  " Varsho pashyat kanya ka janm hua hai ...Sundrta asi mano prkruti svyam hi , netr mano 

sagar ki geherai , kesh ratri ki treh ; ye to svyam hi es rajya ki prtikriti hai .

   Esi liye MAITHELI ki Rajkumari ko MAITHILI ke nam se pukara jaega . "

   Just as the queen was to say something the young prince said in his child but mature voice 'MAITHELI KI MAITHILI' making both of his parents smile with happiness and deep pain for there this newborn born with this strange fortune .

   Just as thry was in there on thoughts the young Prince SAMAY said

   ' AAP PANKHUDI KI JRA BHI CHINTA NA KRE MAA BABA HAM SHUDSE BHI JYADA PREM KRENGE ENKO , HAM ENKI RAKSHA KRENGE , AAJ SE PANKHUDI KI SURSHA KA DAETVA HAMARA HUAA . YE BHAI USKI BEHEN KO KUCH NHI HONE DEGA .' 

     When is ended what he was saying his mother the queen couldn't hold back and take him in his embrace and his father also wrap them in his arms with the princess in one arm.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I know I know it's too short but the next part is starting from a loop of time 😁😁

Let me know if u are still available 😘

Do vote 🤌n give me a chance to get to know you all by this way...

Bbye
.
.
Tata cu👋🍫🍫