|| BEFORE YOU DIVE IN ||

Some points you should consider before reading the book.

1) This book will contain a love story of a couple who doesn't belong to a same religion, basically love story of between a Hindu man and a Muslim girl. If such themes are not your forte, refrain yourself from reading further.

2) The book will include scenes of violence, death, murder and war. Do not proceed if any of such things triggers you.

3) The book will include mature scenes, basically adult and sexual scenes. So, this book is for audience above 18+. And if still you continue to read the book, do not complaint to me about that in comment section.

4) My intention is never to hurt anyone's sentiment. So, anything that will take place in this book is for the plot's need and doesn't show my mentality about that.

5) Constructive criticism is always welcome and please do not spread negativity in the comment section. 

6) I am new in the field of writing and in this book, I am trying something different. So, if you find any mistakes, please spare me and do let me know about that in comment section.

7) Last, if you have decided to go ahead with the book, you all are welcome my lovelies and let's begin together the journey of this book and yes, don't judge the book with just the few chapters in starting.

~******~

TROPES OF THE BOOK ARE

Hindu x Muslim love story.

✧ Professor x Dancer chemistry.

✧ Historical Romance.

✧ Age Gap [ 11 YEARS]

✧ Steamy Desi Romance.

✧ He fell first and harder.

✧ Action and War.

~******~

Thanks for reading and support.

That's all my lovelies, I hope you enjoyed it.