CHAPTER 5 - BRING MY WIFE

Hey everyone, I apologise for late update but my schedule is packed these days. Thank you for cooperation.

I hope you are liking the concept of book. Last chapter got more than 6k views and only 650 votes, don't you think that's not done.

If you are liking, just leave a vote. It doesn't take much. I need your support.

Happy reading :)

Shayar kehte mujhe sab par main shayar nahi,

Hu main aashiq magar kisi ki chahat nahi,

Haan dil lagaya hai humne bhi,

Magar mukkamal hua nahi,

Tab jakar bane hum shayar kahin.

ARJUN

I entered in the house to call my sister as bebe asked me to go get her.

But I heard the sound of giggles and my heart recognized that sound before my mind could, and I halted at my steps.

I fisted my hands at my side and closed my eyes because whenever I hear this sound my heart starts beating faster.

And like every time I have to compose myself and my feelings.

Because it's wrong and impossible.

Taking a heavy breath, I opened my eyes and started moving and walked further.

And there she was.

My Shine.

She wore a light pink suit, the color resembling her cheeks because of dancing. She was twirling slowly while her giggles echoed in the house and my heart picked its pace, again.

And like every other time, I forgot about my surroundings and get lost in her natural beauty which has captured me and my heart since forever.

I wanted to blink but I couldn't because of those pretty long black hair which partly covered her face and partly her back.

She was so lost in her dance that she didn't notice me and honestly, I don't want her to notice me gawking at her.

Because these are the only moments when I get to look at her this way otherwise I can't between so many people.

I gulped heavily as my throat dried and then my gaze went to those payal which resonated with her every step.

[Anklet]

I have this desire in me that she look in my eyes while taking those beautiful twirling steps of dance.

That she knows that I am watching her, and she blushes hard at that fact.

Suddenly, her payal from one leg got loose and as she was dancing it came in my direction.

I bend down and picked that payal in my hand and hide it in my fist.

It's mine now. I will keep it.

I again looked at her legs and they turned to a darker shade of pink. It's because she is too lost in dance and once she starts, she doesn't want to stop.