CHAPTER 3 - MARRYING HER

Hey, my beautiful readers, thank you so much for supporting me leaving your votes and comments.

And just a request to those who are just reading and not voting. Please do vote because this is the only motivation for authors.

If you want early update give me more than 150 votes as soon as you can.

Iss Duniya Ke Saare Masle Tum Mere Uper Chod Do,

Tum Bas Mera Haath Pakad Ke Mere Saath Khadi Rehna.

ARJUN

I woke up when I felt someone shaking me and calling for me.

"Brother, brother please wake up."

I opened my eyes and saw Arun, my younger brother who was looking very tensed.

I sat up and was about to ask what happened, but he beat me to it and spoke.

" Bhaiyya, so many people from our village have entered in our house forcefully and they are in so much anger and are asking for Noori".

I immediately stood and ran outside towards the porch and before seeing people, I could easily hear them shouting in anger. I saw my father who was talking and handling them.

" Sarpanch ji, we respect you that's why we are asking you politely for the last time. Bring that girl here right now, we will handle her in our own way. We can't let her live in our village and that is final" I saw someone saying to my father in absolute rage.

But before my father could reply anything to them, I shouted.

"Why can't she live here and who are you to handle her" I said and move towards him, standing beside my father.

" Because that girl's people have killed our brothers and relatives and leaving her alive would be an insult to them and we won't let that happen" another man replied on behalf of that man.

"And our people didn't kill anyone, hmm. Didn't they brutally murder every person who came in their way without asking for their religion, hmm".

I asked to all of them and when they didn't have the answer, they turned to my father and spoke.

"Sarpanch ji, it's because of you that we are not saying anything to Arjun and are quiet, so ask him to do what we all are saying."

" Main aisa kuch nahi karunga, aur jab tak main yahan khada hoon Noor ki taraf koi aankh utha ke bhi nahi dekh sakta"

[ I will not do any such thing. And till the time I am standing here, no one can even look at Noor]

I looked at all of them and continued further " So, it's better you all leave from here."

And I could feel my father's glare at me, but he didn't say anything to me.

"Look there, that girl is hiding there" one of them shouted and I turned and saw Noor standing in one corner and my mother, sister and sister-in-law were standing in the other corner.

I move towards Noor and say " Noor, go inside and you will not come out till the time I will not ask you to do so."

But she didn't listen to me and said " Kya ye...ye sab humari wajah se yahan"......